1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Labor day sales

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Kryten2x4b, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We head out to Vegas on Labor day arriving about 6pm , I have read that there are Labor day sales (something my wife is very happy about and is hoping the Ugg store participate) but given the time we arrive I have no interest in looking round loads of shops (that are still open) on our first night , there are far better things to be doing in Vegas ..

We have a week , so I was wondering if there are still sale items after Labor day or if its only a one day deal sort of thing ? I was also wondering if its just clothing sales or all stores have some form of sale ? I would like to see if I can find a nice watch

Thanks in advance

Simon

2. nickle

nickle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A lot of stores will have "Labor Day Weekend" sales... so yes, they are for more than just one day, but unfortunately for your arrival date and time they will be August 29 to September 1st. Some places will do the "Labor Day Weekend Sale - Held Over!" where they'll run it for another week, but that will be more on an individual store-by-store basis and something you will mostly find at big box stores, furniture stores and some outlet/discount stores.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.