1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lunch At Eiffel Tower Restaurant?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ExVegasLocal, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExVegasLocal

ExVegasLocal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always wanted to eat at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant, mostly for the view of the Bellagio fountains. But I have never been able to justify the prices of the dinner menu. I see that they also serve lunch. Has anyone visited this restaurant for lunch? I would be interested in any feedback.

2. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It all depends on when you like to eat lunch. Mon-Fri the fountains don't start until 3pm. On Sat/Sun they start at noon.

3. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only eaten there for dinner and I think the food is average. Not great but not bad either.

The view is great from the dining room at Eiffel and it's tiered for good views throughout the dining room. The biggest issue is there's no sound to go with it.

There are better views and better French food at other restaurants around that area... including Le Cirque and Picasso. They don't do lunch though.

Why not go and have a drink at the bar in the restaurant in the evening instead of sitting down to eat there?

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i agree. I've had dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant before. The view was great....I had a window table. I think the dinner was overpriced and only average.

5. ExVegasLocal

ExVegasLocal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's good information. I didn't remember that the shows started at 3pm on weekdays. I'm looking at the Friday, following Thanksgiving. Given that it is a holiday weekend, I wonder if the shows will begin earlier on that day.

6. ExVegasLocal

ExVegasLocal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not interested in spending that kind of money on dinner for six. I thought lunch would be the better option.

7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have eaten there for lunch a few times and really enjoyed it. It is much less expensive and I think that with the spectacular views (even with no fountains, the view is amazing) it would be a nice experience. There is no guarantee you will get seated right by the windows though so keep that in mind.

8. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think I saw any tables at the window that would accommodate more than 2 people. I wouldn't count on the fountains either.

If you're dead set on going to Eiffel, just go and don't worry about what others think. The service is good and the atmosphere is good too. Try it out and report back how it is.

9. ltolhurst

ltolhurst Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At your service

We actually serve lunch as late as 3:30 pm so you can take in the fountains on any given day. The average luncheon guest spends around $40.00 per person.

Please feel free to contact me directly whenever we can be of service to you.

Lyle
    Eiffel Tower Restaurant
    [email protected]

10. ck601

ck601 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lunch at ETR

Are Diamond player able to get a window seat for 2 at lunch?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.