1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question about Hotel Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by warpdrvr, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, I've looked around and can't seem to find any info that I can understand about hotel rewards. It states on the redemption page "This reward limited to 1 per myVegas player". My question is, can one player book a Friday-Saturday reward/reservation, and then directly the next day a Sunday-Thursday reward/reservation?

We want to stay a Saturday nite and a Sunday nite, I checked the dates online and they are available. Also, If we got the rewards, say today, do we have to STAY within 90 days or RESERVE within 90 days? We've only done buffet rewards before and have no idea how the hotel stays work

Thanks to the myVegas experts here in advance....:nworthy:

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can purchase and redeem the two different kinds of room rewards (weekend, midweek) and use them together. You only need to book within 90 days. I believe each reward has the full range of availability for your actual stay in the reward description.

3. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can put them back to back, and if you can afford the bonus rewards - you can get more than one of those type of rewards. Look at the fine print though......you have to look at the Calendar to make sure the dates are available and the reward for the maximum number of days. You have to stay within 90 days of making the reservation. Just call the number on the reward to book it, let them know you have the 2 rewards and they will get you set with the reservations. Then when you check in, let them know at the desk so they can connect the days there for you as well.

4. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, one person says book within 90 days, the other says stay within 90 days....does anyone have the phone number so I can call the reservations for myVegas and find out? I want to book as early as possible and not lose the days we are looking at.

5. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like I alluded to above, I'm pretty sure each reward description says the range of dates when you can stay using that reward. If it's not on the first page, then click like you're going to buy the reward and see if it's on the second page with all the terms and conditions, etc. I'm fairly certain you just need to book within 90 days of purchasing the reward, and then you can book anytime within the allowable dates in the description. If the dates you want are currently viewable on the calendars, I think you can buy the rewards and book your rooms now.

6. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year we used a reward at Mirage and this year we'll be at Monte Carlo. In both cases we booked our rooms much more than 90 days prior to our stay.

The phone number in our reward e-mail for MC is 855-881-6074.

7. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's actually not accurate. You have to reserve the room within 90 days of purchasing the reward. You can book a stay as far out as the calendars go.

8. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

Matty Ice is correct. You only have to make your reservation within 90 days of purchasing the reward.

I need all the luck I can get!
  9. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry about that! Reward must be redeemed in 90 days. I booked so far out that it got all muddled. I forgot that I waited to see if the rewards would change. With all the changes they are making, it's probably best if you just click on the reward and read the fine print. You have to put your email and such in to actually purchase so you can get a lot if information by just looking at the reward.

10. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great! Thanks so much for the replies. I'll try to get them redeemed and booked later tonite. I sure am glad we have such a wealth of info here on VMB

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.