1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Using 2 separate Bellagio Buffet rewards at same time?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by antwanc1992, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antwanc1992

antwanc1992 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, I apologize if this has already been asked. There are 3 of us going to Vegas in a few weeks. I have 1 "one free buffet" and 1 "two free buffets" rewards for the Bellagio Buffet. Can I use both at the same time to pay for all 3 of us? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. slurpster03

slurpster03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can. Don't forget you can get in the priority line as well. Tell the attendant at the front of the line that you have a comp on your card.

(at least this is how it worked when I went in January)

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No you can't. It's never been allowed to give your rewards to someone else. You can use the 2 buffet reward for you and someone else, but they won't let you also use a 2nd reward for yet another person. That 3rd person would have to pay or have their own reward.

4. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm planning on using multiple Belligio buffet rewards on my trip this week.... anyone have PERSONAL experience with this lately?
    Thanks!

5. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What recent personal experience is necessary? The 2 buffet rewards are for you + 1. The 1 buffet rewards are for you.

6. Dr3aMCaster

Dr3aMCaster Tourist

Someone else on this forum said they recently did it at the Mirage(Cravings) when I asked the same question.

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?109158-Mirage-2-for-1-and-1-buffet-and-free-dinner-buffet-at-the-same-time&p=980686&highlight=#post980686

non-transferable is a tricky work to be honest. To me transfering means I would redeem the offer and give it to the person to go use on their own, whereas what you want to do is use it while you are there, the verbage can be twisted to suit our needs a bit. Doesn't specify who get's one complimentary at the regular price of one nor does it say that you can only use one at a time.

7. antwanc1992

antwanc1992 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly what I was thinking. It's not like I'm trying to give to someone to use on their own. Thanks for the replies. dbueler please let me know how that works out for you. I would love to hear your personal experience.

8. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because personal experience matters more than reading a piece of paper. It's no different than people commenting on hotel rooms for a hotel they have never stayed in. I've read post after post of people redeeming 2 show tickets AND 1 show ticket, so 3 people go for free using the rewards. I scoured the t&c's (I am a Strategic Sourcing Mgr, so that's what I do for a living) and I didn't see anything to definitively rule it out. There are 6 of us going Monday for FFlower's bday and I plan on redeeming a 1 comped dinner buffet, a 2 comped dinner buffet, and a 2-4-1 dinner buffet at the same time. I will let everyone know how it works out. They are each separate rewards, I have a 6 reward limit, and I've never used the dinner buffet rewards before. Not a huge deal if I can only use one, but will be a big deal on my Oct trip if I can't use multiple at the Mirage buffet.

I will report back Monday after I leave the Mlife desk! Meanwhile, if anyone has done this lately, I'd love to hear from you!
    diane

9. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have found the Bellagio Mlife people to be more picky about the details of redemptions. So, if it doesn't work there I would not make the assumption that you will find the same treatment at the other hotels.

10. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did just that in April. Redeemed a single and a double buffet reward that is. There was no problem at all, it never occurred to me that there would be. There were three of us going for lunch, I just presented my card and signed for the comps, job done. They may have tightened up on this now, as I said this was in April.

We have also redeemed multiple rewards at NFI when there was the NFI and the generic NYNY rewards available almost two years ago.

11. antwanc1992

antwanc1992 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pebbles, thanks. I hope thats still the case for the time being.

12. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did this in June. I redeemed lunch for two and lunch for one at the same time. The Mlife rep did seem to pause to check with her supervisor but it was put on my card no problem and I was told to go to the buffet and use the VIP line to boot. Both rewards are for you and as long as you personally redeem them, no one should flinch.

13. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pebbles and leo21, thanks so much for the personal experiences. Really appreciate it! I will post my experience on Monday!
    diane

14. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And by the way... I just called Myvegas and booked 5 tickets to see Love in October. I used 2 buy one get one premium companion tix plus 1 free premium ticket reward. So used 3 rewards to get 5 tickets. No problem, it took less than 10 minutes and no question about multiple rewards at all. As a matter of fact, she said it was common. Very pleased 5 of us have awesome seats for the price of 2!
    diane

15. couponqueen

couponqueen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just did it last Tuesday for the Aria dinner buffet. I used my 2 free buffets and a 2/1 buffet coupon all in my name for the three of us. No problem at all redeeming them at the MLife desk and the buffet. Hope this helps.

16. mattcloss

mattcloss Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a similar question re Aria buffets for an upcoming trip. Would I be able to redeem 2 separate Aria Lunch Buffet Rewards (19 500 LPs each) and use one for myself and one for my girlfriend? I don't see how this would be different to the scenarios where 3 of you went...

17. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless you're talking about buying the two single buffets with separate accounts, this would not be possible. You cannot purchase more than one of the same reward.

18. mattcloss

mattcloss Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YES! quite right, thanks for reminding me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.