1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monte Carlo Diamond Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by michguy33, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michguy33

michguy33 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be staying at the Monte Carlo this summer and need some opinions on which rooms have the best views

2. abileneblues

abileneblues Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed in a Diamond Suite last year. Ours faced toward the back of NYNY. We could see the roller coaster and Excalibur, Luxor and MB beyond. In the other direction we could see I-15 and SW Vegas. Our suite door was off the central hub of the hotel, so based on our floor, there are only two Diamond Suites per floor (assuming they don't have different layouts in different areas). The other would have had a view toward the back part of City Center and, I'm guessing, the pool. Might be worth the tip to ask the clerk for that view at check-in. They don't have floor to ceiling windows and the windows aren't that large, so if view overrides other issues, you might want to check around other places.

Hope you have a good time there.

3. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please update this thread after you've stayed there Michguy33, i'll be staying in a Diamond Suite in November and any extra info would be good to have.

4. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only seen Diamond Suites facing west gets you a view of the back of NYNY, Excal....or pool, Aria....Room 77 use to show room layouts and they only had Diamonds, 2 per high floor facing the directions I stated...I have read someone here or another site claim they had one facing the strip. Click on my name and find my trip report from early May of this year, I have a link to my youtube video of the suite and view out the window.

5. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome info! thanks. I think i stumbled upon your video when searching randomly on youtube for the diamond suite. View is not all that important to me, the first time i had a view of the excalibur from the Luxor, and the second I had a view of the trump at a distance from the Mirage. The room itself looks very nice, so i'm excited, its just too bad i have to wait a few months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.