1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

FLL $126, ATL $144 both great fares to LAS and East Coast pretty much $159

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The $126 FLL and $144 ATL and $159 pretty much a lot of East Coast cities comes to you from SWA .Now may be the time to book the trip. Good luck

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought these were round trip prices, I was ready to book a couple of trips.

3. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm surprised that you thought they were r/t as I never led anyone to believe that and if they were r/t they would be unheard of prices in today's market. Please let me know what you pay r/t on your next trip to LAS and where you fly out of. Good luck

4. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW! that FLL price is great!! Haven't seen that in long time... too bad no TPA for that price.. I'm hoping that they have decent fare sales for their B'day sale this year...

5. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assumed r/t since I usually start my searches on Kayak and they quote r/t. We fly out of Atlanta and for us a good price for a ticket is low $400s. Last November we paid $453 each.

6. Fafa2e

Fafa2e High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah! I booked an FLL flight on Southwest for September and I believe that its the first flight in at least a couple of years that was less than $300 RT ($287 to be exact), including Early Bird. I had been paying over $500 RT recently.

FYI - JetBlue also has a direct FLL to LAS flight that leaves at 7:30 p.m. I booked the JetBlue flight for a trip over Halloween weekend that ended up being $258 RT. (Unfortunately, the flight back is a red eye on Saturday night.)

My Longest Trip Ever
  7. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm glad some of you were able to book this deal and TY glad you got the deal out of ATL. Maybe sometime my airport will have some great deals or not..

That being said really surprised the best fares weren't out of EWR, PHL or BWI just sort of surprising or so it seems to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.