1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Multiple Free Rooms

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by smerrian, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much is considered 'too much'? I have 4 hotels offering me free rooms with some free play ($40-$50). I would like to take advantage of all of the free play offered, but they require room reservations to get the rewarded play. I have a car. So, do I double book hotels and just mess up the bed in one of them? What about a triple booking on some days. Is it too much? I want the free play but don't want a trip of just jumping around to hotels to check-in and check-out.
    Stu

First Birthday Trip
    First Birthday Trip
  2. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done as many as 6-7 rooms but that was with $100-$500 freeplay each. I never for a second questioned if it was worth it. I found it fun. The only thing would be multiple deposits/credit card holds at each place. But at a lot of places you can choose to avoid the hold by foregoing charging priveleges, or its a low-cost hold at places other than the fancy hotels.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you didn't mention what hotels it is, CET also won't allow concurrent or consecutive promo reservations at their properties. So you couldn't double book Caesars and Harrahs for the same nights or within (I believe) 48/72 hours of each other.

4. imwired

imwired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't really think it's worth it for $40-50.....if it was hundreds, I'd probably try to do a couple, maybe by actually moving and splitting the nights. $40 can be gone in a very short time.

5. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, for $40-50, i wouldn't bother.

For one, you're ruining future comps at those hotels most likely. For a few hundred, it might be worth it (esp. if you have a lot of choices for free rooms and don't actually plan on staying at those hotels in the future).

Secondly, it's just a PITA and personally not worth $40-50 to me for the effort. You need to get to the hotel, wait in line, check in, walk back to check out, etc, etc.

6. VeddaLasVegas

VeddaLasVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MLife will not let you double book either. You can book back to back but you can lose your freeplay, resort credit and free shows with your 2nd booking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.