1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 2 Buffet Rewards, Must Use Both at Once?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Check-Raise, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello!

I'm going to be doing a solo trip and was hoping it would be possible to get the 2 breakfast/lunch buffet reward somewhere and use them bost individually. I know they expire 24 hours after activation so I was thinking perhaps it would work to use one for a late lunch the first day (say around 2:00 PM) and then go in the morning for breakfast at around 10:00AM to use the other reward.

Does anybody know if this is possible? Has anyone done something like this and succeeded or failed?

Thanks!

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you get the buffet for two it can only be used once and you can't split up the reward. It is meant for admission for two people together at the same time. Your best bet would be to buy individual buffets for one, for example one from Aria and one from Bellagio. That way you can use them when you want to (but be sure to check the fine print so you know the dates when you are able to redeem).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.