1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Reduced offer question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bedaniels, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does playing games you don't normally play at reduced levels reduce your offers even if you played your normal game at your regular level??

Here's the reason I'm asking. I stayed at MGM the week leading up to Memorial Day weekend. My normal offer Is 3 nights comped, $200 resort credit, no resort fee. This was my offer for the last 3 trips. For the Memorial Day trip I played my normal $200 craps for my normal length of time. However I also played a couple hours of both $30 pai gow and let it ride. I was learning these games so I was not betting my normal level.

My fall buzz offer 2 nights comped, $100 resort credit, plus resort fees (which pretty much negates then resort credit)

Did the lower level play affect my fall offer?

Looking to go back in early September.

Should i book the lower offer or wait for my normal offer? Or is the trip so recent my play was not included in the offer?

Thanks in advance for your response.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it should , thats my opinion as they .
    look at the avarage , but im not an expert im pai gai so i dont know how thats rated compared to craps in theo. but yes if your a 500$ better and bet 50$ for an hout it lowers your adt, sometime it pays not to be rated

book offer u can always change it or ask a host if the can add a extra comp nite on, or do something better

3. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is ADT calculated by craps ADT + pai gow ADT + let it ride ADT

Or is it done by total average bet across all games x table time?

If it's the second option paper poster is right, better to play without the card while playing lower levels.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i belive they see each time your at each table and the amout you play and bet, that ive seen the screen from my host say 30 minutes on x day at bj at 200$ then 45 minutes at bac at 300$ all ber pet , where or how it goes from there i dont know but my gues is its an average.so throw a few 200 or 1000 bets when your 10$ player wont realy stand out over a 3 day trip if your trying to game the stytem, thats just my belive

im sure more will chime in.

when im killing time i dont rate myself if im playing under black chip no reason to , it just bits me in the but.

5. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys, let's see if I can help. Yes, your reduced avg bet did hurt you, but shouldn't be difficult to overcome. In addition to the lower avg bet on those games, they earn less comps than games like craps, roulette, slots, blackjack earn due to the pace of the game primarily, although there are other factors. Pai gow, three card, let it ride, etc, are slow paced games, so you actually risk less money over time than the faster paced games with higher risk like craps. I can't get into more detail deal to it being proprietary information, but hope that helps.

6. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the help, next time I won't use my card or do my dabbling at properties where I don't care if I get offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.