1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question on booking a room the TR website

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mrem3200, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am relatively new to this. I am a fairly low roller, I can get 3 comped nights including weekends at the lower end hotels (Flamingo, Bally's, Paris) but nothing beyond that. I am planning my next trip and logged into my TR account. I clicked on one of the offers and entered in my dates and when the different room types came up there was a message that said "NOT available with your offer" but under the pricing next to each night it said COMP and a total price of $0.00. To me a free room is pretty "available" I guess I just don't understand why it said it wasn't available but also said it was free. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

2. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The site not only shows your offers but includes a calendar of available days that are comped for you.
    The pkg/offer might have included something other than free or reduced rooms? Maybe a food credit, show or upgraded room.
    Look for the "calendar" part of the site and you can check each month you're interested in for reduced or free rooms (without clicking) on an offer.
    Hope this helps.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yup most people just book using the tr calander as it gives more options and longer comp stays and dont use offers , so thats what happend to u your offer wasnt available they still had comp rooms for certian dates, just book it as long as it say 0.00 comp your all set.

ps by using the calander you can get upto 5 nites comped depending on your dates , just a heads up

4. Mandiferous

Mandiferous Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. I am a super low roller but was able to book Sun-Thurs nights comped at the Flamingo just by viewing the calendar. Did not select any special offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.