1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shuttle to Flamingo

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Starz22, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since the construction is done for the Linq and Cromwell.....Anyone know where the shuttle are dropping people off now for Flamingo? Do they drop you off at the door now or still by Stagedoor?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i dont but if your more than one person its better to take a cab,call and ask i belive its back at the original spot as im there all the time and no shuttle drops of at the stagedoor anymore ,but call to double check or ask when buying your ticket they will tell you

3. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a shuttle booked for 5 going to Flamingo...Just wondering where we will be dropped off.

4. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the shuttles for the rio and gold coast and orleans stop at the most eastern doors at ballys on flamingo st.

5. kodidog

kodidog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know exactly what you are asking, Starz22....during the construction last fall the walk from the shuttle (and at night in the dark) was close to a half mile, to get to the check-in desk.

I asked on another thread earlier THIS year when someone had just stayed there, and they thought that at that time, it still was dropping off way at the back of the property. So, I have no idea, but I hope that someone can tell you for sure....

6. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks kodidog.... but I haven't got an answer yet. Anyone know where the shuttle to Flamingo drop's you off yet? Is it still at Stagedoor or the same spot where the cabs go at Flamingo?

7. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you coming from the Airport? If you are, just take a cab and make sure he takes you to Flamingo via Paradise & Flamingo Rd.
    The Orleans, Gold Coast, Rio, Bally's, Harrah's drops off/picks up at Bally's/Harrah's.

8. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    /sigh...
    I have a shuttle booked for 5 from the airport to the Flamingo. I like the shuttles....Just want to know if they are dropping us off right at the Flamingo now or are they still dropping people off by Stagedoor?

9. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have the shuttle drop you off at The Cromwell rear entrance (where the taxi's, valet is). Then just walk out the door at Cromwell to Flamingo.

10. BigTop

BigTop Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Starz- I believe that the Shuttles are now dropping off at the Valet at Flamingo now-(We were just at the Cromwell) and traffic was going to the "old" normal route to Flamingo Valet. I hope that helps...

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    your taking a shuttle for 5 people is that correct if so , why not take a cab

12. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry I gave you information for the hotel shuttles.

13. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking the same thing.
    A shuttle is for 1, or 2 people together. Anything more than 2 people; a cab is cheaper and a direct route to your destination as well.

Maybe the OP got a free shuttle ride or heavily discounted.

14. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you BigTop....you answered my question.

15. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most cab's don't have the room for 5 people plus their luggage! Then the long-hauling...I really do like the shuttles...I have never had to wait...I get my bags then go to my shuttle and get right on and am to my hotel in less than 30 minutes. =)

16. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes they do they call one up at the airport for you, u are worried about the long hual but u paid over 2 times what a cab cost if not 3 times, makes no sense and takes around 45 to an hout to get to the hotel instead of 10 minutes

17. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nope a shuttle at the airport is 7.50$ per person is the cheapest not including a tip so if u figure a 1 a person tip he paid 42.50$ for a under 20$ cab ride. i just took the shuttle back home the other day and you dont know how pissed a family of 4 was when i told then there cab would have only cost around 12$ to ny ny instead of the 30$ plus tip they just paid,they where not happy. shuttle is only good for one person as lone as you going on the strip.its cheaper or same price by cab otherwise

18. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I paid 14.00 round trip. Works for me =)

19. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you paid 14 dollars round trip for 1 person , you have a group of 5 , so thats around 40 each way for your group, about 2 to 3 times if you just took a cab.

cab is alot cheaper if theres more than 1 person no mtter how you do the math

20. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see what you are saying paperposter... combined we could have gotten a cab or limo. I will re think this next year for a better ride.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.