1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Negative Identity Points?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BayouBengal, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone ever had a balance of negative show up in their Identity points? I had a host use my Identity points plus whatever discretionary were appropriate for my play. It'll take a few hours to get an email response so while I wait I figure I'd ask here.

2. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. I used them. Then I still had them 4 hours later and used them for fp. I had to make back the negative 30k before earning more positive identity points

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got a response from Identity. Turns out they comped off more of my bill than I had points. I had considered cashing in my points instead of using them for room charges. I was offered even money so I took it. haha. Not sure why they tried to use more points than what I had as I didn't redeem ANY for freeplay since my play plus points covered all of my room charges.

Also, how long does it take for them to credit a CC? I have a charge for the full amount that was charged to my room. I'm supposed to see a credit soon according to host.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.