1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Yard House @ Linq

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Rutgerskid, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rutgerskid

Rutgerskid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been to this location yet? We've been to this place a few times here on the East Coast and have a wonderful time each time. Does this location offer any special beers/food?

2. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The food menu looks to be basically the same as any of the Yardhouses we've ever been. The beer menus will be somewhat different as you'll get a lot of regional brewers featured. They do have both menus on their website if you want to start planning your attack. lol

We are going to there on Tuesday, so I will (eventually :drunk:) report back. :)

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I ate lunch there yesterday. The food is the same high standard fare served at their other locations - which is a good thing. There are over 30 beers on draft. I worked on those (mainly Guinness) while my wife hit the martinis. We had sliders, French onion soup, Ahi salad, and Chinese noodles with chicken. Each dish was, as expected, very good.

The inside of this Yard House is big with an industrial vibe - lots of black, silver, and exposed metal. Several nice pieces of art are placed throughout. Even at lunch time on Saturday the place was big enough that it swallowed up everyone coming in - and it still looked only about 2/3 full.

Bill

4. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I was impressed at how massive the place is. Spent a few hours there during opening weekend of the ncaa tourney this past March. Really fun time....just wish you could charge to a CET room.

5. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yardhouse has that great selection of tap beers, plus a ton of vegan/vegetarian options on the menu, wife and I really like this place despite it being a chain

6. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone inform me to what a flight of beers cost?

And are the flight, four or five beers?

Thanks. :thumbsup:

7. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 Iowa Nice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had a great meal here the night we arrived in Vegas. The Baja Fish Tacos were awesome. Love the atmosphere and the indoor/outdoor seating choices.

8. Rutgerskid

Rutgerskid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure of the price, but my "local" Yardhouse flights are 6 beers!

9. PokerFaceNJ

PokerFaceNJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any happy hours available?

10. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No happy hour at this location as of right now from what I can recall.

I know they have a lunch special which is half flatbread/half soup or salad type thing. Pretty good deal considering Vegas Strip. I enjoyed going there.

It isn't anything earth shattering but it gets the job done!

12. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here now. You can use RCs but they are not 1:1. They accept them at 2:1. Stupid. I wasn't giving up $72 on a $36 tab so I just paid it myself.

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  13. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately standard for stuff not really owned by CET. The food court at Harrah's Tunica also charges 2:1, well for the next month anyway...:evillaugh

14. Steveslats

Steveslats Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the Yard House

I made it to the new Yard House twice on a visit in April. We've been to the one at Red Rock several times and I've always loved the atmosphere. This one is located nearby the new humongous ferris wheel which should make it easy to find from anywhere in Vegas. The flight of beers include 6 nice sized samples. My wife and I had a couple of the appetizers and in particular loved the artichokes with the homemade potato chips which were easily the best chips I've ever had. The guacomole dip was also terrific. The best part of the Yard House is the beer selection with over 130 beers on tap! Overall, very reasonably priced, great beer and wonderful appetizers. We didn't have lunch/dinner while there so I can't comment on that but I'm definitely looking forward to going back!

15. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is wonderful, and was hoping for something good. Now we just have to stop in and check pricing.

Long time ago at the MC Pub, the flights were 5 beers. Looked at their web site recently for our upcoming trip, and noticed they are down to 4 beers. So we took MC Pub off our visit list.

Yardhouse pricing on the web gives no beer flight info, but the MC Pub still does, so good for MC Pub on that respect. :thumbsup:

16. Rutgerskid

Rutgerskid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah it's a great deal. They have choices of IPA, Traditional and Dark flights.

I'm pretty sure it was less than $12.00 for each.

17. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you missed it on the menu. $10 for 6 "traditional" or 6 IPA, $11.50 for 6 Belgian.

I might have to take them up on that next trip. There are enough Western US IPAs on that list I'm willing to try (aka can't get them in Missouri).

Overall the Yard House beer prices for the Linq don't look that different than any other Yard House. Definitely a great thing. :drunk:

18. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stand corrected, you are right. Looked at the menu again after reading your post, and see it, yet the name is why I missed it the first time.

They call their Beer flights = Six Pack Samplers. Those are great prices BTW. I'm going to try the Belgian for $11.50.

Monte Carlo Brew Pub price for 4 (5oz) Belgian is $15. Now granted, the Yard House sampler size is not listed, and I'm assuming they are in the 3-4oz range, but I would rather have the smaller sizes, and more of them to try.

For that is the purpose of a Beer Flight, right? :beer:

When we return, I'll post about the Yard House sample size so we all know.

19. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stopped in last week, great beer selection and the bartender was very knowledgable. She let us sample as many beers as we wanted. We didn't eat there, can't comment on the food.

20. btodd

btodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dined here on Saturday, May 10. Just happened to be my 50th birthday. Great food, ate inside on far side of restaurant with view of Ferris Wheel large as life. I had the steak salad with gorgonzola dressing. Honestly, I think they made this with me in mind..........by far the best salad I have ever had the pleasure of eating. My Mom had the fish and chips. Loved those as well. The beer selection was great, forget what we had but it was recommended by waiter............loved it. Price very reasonable for location. Can't wait to go back!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.