1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Companion Tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shipppp09, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to use some of my rewards on the companion tickets for LOVE and KA. Is there any difference between the standard option and the premium option? Obv i guessed better seating, but generally all seats are good at cirques?

2. starlight0229

starlight0229 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The difference is just based on what they consider to be premium seating.

3. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have experience in this? Would you consider paying more for the supposed "premium seats"? Just I've heard plenty say there isn't really a bad seat in most cirques.

4. nuggetboy

nuggetboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ship -
    My wife and I have seen the show twice. The first time we had seats toward the back, the second time, the first row. The cheaper seats toward the back were better. You were able to take the whole show in rather than just what was in front of us.

We loved the show.

5. starlight0229

starlight0229 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We redeemed a standard companion ticket to KA in November and the seats were great. They were close to the center and probably about halfway back so that all the action on the sides was visible.

6. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great, thanks guys :)

7. Sarava

Sarava Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While on the subject of companion tickets. I'm new to MyVegas (discovered it by accident 2 weeks ago) and am going to work towards whatever I can get for my June trip to the Mirage. I used to go to Vegas a lot, but this will be my first trip back there since 2005.

The standard companion ticket for 'LOVE' is only 5,000...which saves you $109. This seems out of whack with other rewards, where for instance it costs 13k to get a BOGO dinner buffet at the Mirage that saves $30. Is there a catch...or why do the shows seem to be the best value or discounts?

Are there other sources that allow you to buy tickets for far cheaper than the $109 for a standard Love seat?

Thanks!

8. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't get it either, Thunder From Down Under ticket is only 25,000 which saves you like $80! The shows seem to be really good values for the points.

9. starlight0229

starlight0229 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  10. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yeah I too wondered about this. Which is why I wanted to take up this offer. It seemed to me that you could pay the $109 + 5k LP for 2 tickets or pay 208k LP for 2 tickets. I think maybe because you are actually spending your own $$$ then that's why it seems to be so cheap in terms of LPs.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
  11. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but the difference I think is that when you use the companion ticket you have to pay full price for the first one. As opposed to getting the oft available discounted tickets(especially in the summer).

12. Sarava

Sarava Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. That link you gave answers the question. They are selling the LOVE tickets for half off, which is the same as the BOGO offer. So that explains why it's one of the cheapest rewards. appreciate your help.

I might go see LOVE. I actually would prefer to see O, but if LOVE is half the price, I think I'll go that route.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.