1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Trying to use points to buy 2 Cirque tickets, help

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Godolphin, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godolphin

Godolphin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking to use some points for two tickets to a cirque show.
    But I don't understand the math on the points.
    One premium ticket to Zumanity is 68,000 but the option for two is 168,000
    Similar with Zarkana one is 75,000 option for two is 208,000.

Are you not allowed to buy two single tickets?
    And if you are not allowed to buy two singles at once, how long do you have to wait for it to reset to buy the second one.

Thanks for any help

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are limited to one show reward per player, so no, you can not redeem for 2 single show tickets.

The reason the 2 rewards are so much higher is because you are allowed only use 3 rewards from MGM Resorts within a 30 day period, so it is a premium price to NOT use of of those 3 reward slots.

You may redeem for the same show ticket IF they change the amount of the reward, which constitues a "new batch" of the reward. You may be better off either redeeming for the 2 free tickets or taking the standard companion ticket route (basically buy 1 get one free) and saving the loyalty points for something else instead of redeeming for the 1 ticket and buying a second,

3. Godolphin

Godolphin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are always better off having the person you plan to travel with also play MyVegas under their own Mlife account so you can get more for free - and three things each!

I did this for my upcoming trip and was able to redeem a single Zumanity ticket each for far less points than buying a bundle of two tickets. We called the redemption line at the same time and the reservationist easily put the two seats together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.