1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Marquee monday April 28th

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Dark_Mark, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see there is DJ vice playing, (hardly worth the $30 cover when someone I want to see is playing at XS) but im staying at cosmo and obviously much easier to stick at the hotels club. Do they do any comp admission for Mondays, or hotel guests? I have no problem throwing the $30 in drinks but not just to get in the door. Any help is appreciated !

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there is a hotel guest line and yes i belive they do on monday but dress up, you will still have to wait

3. High Roller Suites

High Roller Suites Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Mark, Marquee club at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is privately owned so hotel guests get no preference I am afraid.

4. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The hotel key gets you +1 in quick and free on Friday, Sunday, and Monday at the dayclub and nightclub. There is a separate line for hotel guests.

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly, if you go up early and talk to guys right up front, they should take care of you unless there is a big name DJ there that night. Even though Tao group manages Marquee, they still work with hotel guests better than all the other hotels, except Wynn.

6. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see tottally different answers on here, I hope they are ok with the +1, as its not a big name playing on that Monday. I love getting dressed up in my unique attire (I call it corporate goth) that has worked at XS and pure and Chateau. I got 2 comp nights at cosmo so looking forward to being able to stumble to my room at the end of the night. There is a good trap music artist at XS, but dont think its worth the trouble leaving my hotel haha

I see the only post saying no preference is not a solid member here, so glad to get your guys help. Looking forward to it! Thank you guys!

7. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    to show everyone our look which normally turns eyes here is my group of friends :)

Attached Files:

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TOTALY NOT TRUE AND NOT TRUE FOR MOST CLUBS IN VEGAS AS THERE BASICALY PRIVATLY OWNED BUT HAVE DEALS WITH HOTELS WORKED OUT.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

AND MONDAY IS ALSO FREE IF YOU LOCAL OR WORK IN THE INDUSTRY AT MARQUEE:thumbsup:

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IM PRETTY SURE THEY WONT COMP THE WEEKEND JUST MONDAY AND SUNDAY BUT THERE IS AN EXPRESS LINE ONLY AN HOUR WAIT INSTEAD OF THE 2 HOUR FOR NON HOTEL GUESTS:nworthy:

VICE DOES DRAW A CROWD.IF YOU DONT WONT TO WAIT GO REAL EARLY BEFOR 11 PM. OTHER WISE IT COULD BE A CLUSTER FUCK ONCE THE TABLE RES START SHOWING UP

10. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas is different that Tempe. Tempe is geared for college people while Old Town is all 30k a yr millionaires. Cherry and Maragrita Rocks used to be good, but Axis Radius and Martini Ranch were more fun. As you know, Vegas is less judgemental.

11. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh I never hit up the places in Scottsdale and such, I know they are more judgemental than Vegas, which is why I always make sure to hit vegas clubs up because I DJ here in AZ socially and love the music, and I love dancing and drinking haha. I am tottally ok with waiting an hour having my gatorade bottle of drank. I read some more about Vice, I guess it will be a toss up with him and RL Grime at XS that will win me and my chick friend over. Thank you guys for your help!!

12. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOLOL I just re read the "30k a year millionaires" sooo true!

13. jammer23

jammer23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On Friday and Monday, hotel guests (+1 friend) can get in for free. There is a separate line for hotel guests.

14. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be at Marquee on Monday for my cousin's bachelor party! Should be a good (and expensive...) time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.