1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Easter Sunday Dinner, looking for opinions!

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by good4uccm, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. good4uccm

good4uccm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be In LV for a few days including Easter. Ill be with my Girlfriend and another couple we are all in our late 20's, My buddy and i will be celebrating our 30th there lol. We were looking for a place that isn't to crazy and over the top for Easter dinner. Not really to picky on type of food.I've been looking around to see if anywhere was doing some kind of Easter Dinner special menus and found a few. We are staying at Aria and want to keep it to strip places only. Anyone have any opinions or ideas?

2. dglen

dglen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami Gabi at Paris is nice, especially on the patio.

3. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's what we did last year for a nice Easter Brunch.....Jasmine right in front of the Bellagio Fountains....maybe a bit pricey but the food is EXCELLENT as long as you like Asian Cuisine...check out the smaller link for the Easter Brunch menu on this link.....BTW you can add unlimited champagne if you wish for a extra charge once you arrive and make sure you make reservations wherever you go on Easter Sunday. I would stay away from any buffets that don't require reservations on Easter.

http://www.bellagio.com/hotel/fountain-brunch.aspx

4. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's what we did last year for a nice Easter Brunch.....Jasmine right in front of the Bellagio Fountains....maybe a bit pricey but the food is EXCELLENT as long as you like Asian Cuisine...check out the smaller link for the Easter Brunch menu on this link.....BTW you can add unlimited champagne if you wish for a extra charge once you arrive and make sure you make reservations wherever you go on Easter Sunday. I would stay away from any buffets that don't require reservations on Easter.

http://www.bellagio.com/hotel/fountain-brunch.aspx

5. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For Easter Sunday my gf and I are doing high tea at Petrossian for an afternoon lunch/snack and Tender at Luxor for Dinner. Really looking forward to trying the wild game tasting :thumbsup:.

6. good4uccm

good4uccm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the info so far, we have decided on doing a dinner around 8, so we already have plans for brunch and was looking for dinner.

7. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I should invite you guys over for a Sunday dinner......could be venison, rabbit, goose, duck or wild pig if I'm lucky enough....or should I say the pigs are not lucky...LOL

But my specialty is fish......either smoked, grilled or my beer battered walleye....but my family/friends think my BBQ shrimp is my best dish....either way it's GOOD EATS as per my friend Alton.......

8. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd be down, I am a sucker for different foods. Whenever I travel I try things that are not readily available at home.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.