1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jeff Dunham THe Best!

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by WHIVGOYTUBE, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He has been in Vegas twice ....

Never was blessed to see his show.

Terry Factor is..

All the time.. Every Night at the Mirage...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Want a treat... Something Terry Factor cannot do.... Wellllllllll.....

Heeeeerrrreeeeee'ssssss (DUM ASS) Jeff Dunham...

[YOUTUBE]yokfAdEnCwE[/YOUTUBE]

2. Mamabear0222

Mamabear0222 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen Jeff but never Terry and super disappointed he wont be there for our trip next week :( The ONLY week he's not there too ... so sad :(

3. PokerFaceNJ

PokerFaceNJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would love to see Jeff Dunham...watch his specials all the time on Comedy Central, they just don't get old.

Have seen Terry Fator, using MyVegas around 1 1/2 ago...enjoyed when he did his act with the puppets...but not at all when he did not. Seems to be a bit egotistical, but that might have just been the vibe we received.

4. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Know the feeling......

We have been wanting to see Penn and Teller (I know from what people say about it... Good, but not great).

Last trip in 2011, they were black that week. Now in 2014 for May, there is only one week they are black.......

And you guessed it. We are so disappointed, for it we cannot make it happen.

What we like about Penn and Teller, is yes, the act... but is also the personalities behind the act that attracts us.

Penn and Teller are Atheist... and we are not, for we still cling onto hope.

Since they think you only live once and then nothing, an Atheist has a choice... Do harm and live it up, or do good, and make the world a better place for the next ones coming in.

They have chosen to do good. They are also humble and grateful for their place in time, and Las Vegas. That is why, after each (AND EVERY) show, they go out in the lobby for photo ops, and to give thanks to the people that came to visit them.

We are sure there are some nights when they are just TOO DAM TIRED to do this one simple act of thanking the crowd, but they still so it....

Why? For if you can only touch someone's life for just one moment in time...

PRICELESS....

Britney Spears on the other hand does the Meet and Greet only after you pay the Big Buck VIP++ pass, and still gives little back to the people that PAID EXTRA to meet her.

Penn and Teller understand the importance of everyone's life, just one chance to touch and entertain each individual, and to give thanks.

If we can't see them here on Earth, (dam it), then we hope to see them in a better place, and to give thanks for who they are, and the decision they chose to live by! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  5. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jeff Dunham is pretty entertaining. He came and did a show in my town a few years ago and I enjoyed it. With that being said, I wouldn't put him anywhere near the top comedians I'd want to go see, but he is quite good for a ventriloquist.

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This really made me appreciate the show even more. I walked right up to Penn, made small talk with him for a quick second, and got my picture taken. He seemed more than happy to take the time for me and the hundreds of other people wanting to meet him, kick ass dude.

On the other hand, a couple weeks ago I was really drunk after the Absinthe show and REALLY wanted to meet the Gazillionair. I went around and asked 4 different people who worked the venue if there was anyway I could meet him real quick and get a picture. I was instantly told no way, not a chance in hell it would happen. I even got desperate using the whole this is my second time seeing him, it's my birthday BS. I was sad for about 8 minutes then I went on with my night.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.