1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When is it best to sign up for shopping coupons?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Pinktraceb, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinktraceb

Pinktraceb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi all

We are going mid April and I will want to do some shopping at one of the Premium outlets. When is it best to sign up for their offers? is it best to wait until a couple of weeks before our trip?

thanks

Tracey

2. bbbaer

bbbaer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    doesn`t matters,just sign up and you`ll get their offers all the time

3. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, there's no limit for outlet malls. Things like CET text msg specials are more time-restrictive so do those immediately before or at the start of your trip:peace:

4. Pinktraceb

Pinktraceb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks guys :)

5. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the southern outlet mall and at Miracle Mile shops we've only ever had to just go to the customer information booth in the mall and ask for the coupon book to get one.

For the Grand Canal Shops we had a printed out coupon for their coupon book but I don't think we really needed that there either.

6. Persistent Cat

Persistent Cat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get the premium outlet mall emails, there's never anything in them. I recommend, upon arrival at the north location (the better location), go to the customer service area and purchase the discount booklet. I can't remember if it's $5 or $10 and it gives you a list of discounts and offers for specific stores. The discounts can be "spend over $100 at Calvin Klein and get 10% off" or "get a free ____________ when you spend over $XXX', etc.

Off the top of my head, I can't remember where the customer service desk is located but there's a map the location on its site so you can check there.

7. HoyaHeel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm, I quite frequently have things like 20% off Polo coupons etc.:peace:

But yes, usually just announcements of upcoming general sales. But since I'm not shopping all the time, I find that useful information:thumbsup:

FYI, many time outlet malls have DIFFERENT kinds of coupon booklets. Some are free. Some are not.

8. Persistent Cat

Persistent Cat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good point, because the nearest Premium Outlet mall is a four hour cross border drive away, I don't check the emails that closely. But it's been my experience that the Premium Outlet malls always have that discount list you can buy. It's cheaper if you have a CAA or AAA membership but the OP is from the UK so I didn't mention it. As outlet malls can be hit or miss, I've often poked around the stores first to determine if it's worth purchasing.

And if I'm not mistaken, you can't re-use the discounts so unless paying for everything together, a group would have yo each buy one.

9. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you do there free sign up to be a VIP - you don't have to buy the coupon book. You just print off a voucher for the coupon book.

10. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are those?

11. HoyaHeel

Trips to Las Vegas:
  12. Persistent Cat

Persistent Cat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah, see, I don't check the emails. Shoot, I deleted the one I got last week. Stopping at the Premium Outlet mall is a must for each trip. Especially now that they have a Ted Baker.

13. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't need their email. As DonnyC mentioned, just join their VIP Club online and print off a coupon to get the coupon book for free. It also gives you access to additional discounts not available to non-VIP Club members. I've had 40% off Timberland and 50% off one item at another outlet.

You really need to check as close to your trip as possible as some of the discounts are for like a week at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.