1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Easter Dining - Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by shortykb, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shortykb

shortykb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in Vegas for Easter and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good brunch or know of any Easter dining.

It would be nice if the Bally's Sterling Brunch would be around but I am not holding out hope.

I have a rental car and don't mind where it is in Vegas.

Thanks!

2. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The closest we have found to the Sterling Brunch is Jasmine in front of the Bellagio.......take a peek here..

http://www.bellagio.com/hotel/fountain-brunch.aspx

We did Jasmine last Easter Sunday (make reservations) and planned on going back to Sterling Brunch but I highly doubt it will be up and running by then if at all. So we will be returning to Jasmine this April.

3. mattMN10

mattMN10 Minnesota living. Las Vegas dreaming.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm also interested on others experience on this topic. I am arriving on Easter with Family and I'd like to take everyone out for a nice brunch if it's worth it. I've heard good things about the fountains brunch but $68+ a head is steep for me. I'd prefer to stick in the under $50 range per person. Has anyone been to Envy for the Easter brunch? Any other great suggestions? Thanks all, you rock!

Halloween - spooky big wins incoming
  4. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just be careful depending on your arrival time......because if you go to most brunch buffets that do not take reservations you may be waiting in line for a long time.

5. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 Iowa Nice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't want to hijack this thread, but when booking our trip, we didn't even realize we were flying out on Easter Sunday. We won't get to Vegas until 4pm or so. Will everything have died down by that evening, or should we consider making a reservation somewhere? We were planning on catching an evening buffet, but maybe we'll reconsider.

6. mattMN10

mattMN10 Minnesota living. Las Vegas dreaming.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm giving up on the brunch idea given how expensive everything is and battling people at the buffets. May be better off going for a nice lunch somewhere...

Halloween - spooky big wins incoming
  7. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When are you arriving and where are you staying ? ? ?

As I said before Jasmine is a very good option.....they have elegant brunch if that is what you are looking for. But I will recommend NOT getting the champagne option but rather order a bottle of wine or cocktails instead. We did the champagne option last year (extra $20 each) and it was the CHEAP stuff we suffered through the rest of the day

8. LindainWI

LindainWI Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Do they still have different choices for the champagne add on. When I was there they had 3 choices at different prices. The food is wonderful and well worth every penny.

9. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's won't be a buffet, but HHAGG usually has some interesting holiday brunch menus and they take (probably require) reservation. That would be the direction I would try over an actual buffet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.