1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Ticket redemption question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Avsman17, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avsman17

Avsman17 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend and I both want to see zumanity with our rewards points. Can we each redeem individually and still find a way to get tickets together?

2. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, just redeem both at the same time when you call. Get his Mlife number and redemption code.

4. Avsman17

Avsman17 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Man my bad on the double post but thanks for info

5. CALELLA

CALELLA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hotel redemption

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but there are so many posts to check out.

I am thinking of booking 2 nights at MGM Grand in June with myvegas loyalty points and just wondered if I need to actually phone the Hotel to make my reservations after redeeming my rewards or can it be done by email(I stay in Scotland so would be difficult to phone without it costing a fortune on my mobile).

I also would like to link both rewards to make it one reservation, is this possible?

Thanks in advance

6. Avsman17

Avsman17 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You definitely need to call. Linking the two rooms is not an issue. Just have mlife number and redemption codes

7. CALELLA

CALELLA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that Avsman, will just need to try to phone from my work i suppose :ssst:

8. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Redeeming two individual tickets is better than the "two ticket" option because you save a ton of LPs - I am planning to do the same thing for Zumanity on my upcoming trip.

9. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1) The same player cannot redeem the same reward twice. So that means you would need to redeem one ticket and someone else would need to redeem one ticket.

2) If you take care of #1, then the next thing to consider is each person can only only redeem 3 rewards. That's 6 between the two of you. the "two ticket" option as you refer to it as would only take up 1 of those 6 slots. If you redeem two single ticket options then that takes up 2 of your 6 slots.

Those are some reasons why the pair of tickets makes the better choice for some people even at a higher number of LPs.

10. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to call them via Skype. Not free, but certainly cheaper than a mobile.

11. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am aware of this - what I meant was that I am redeeming one Zumanity ticket and the person I am traveling with will be redeeming one as well. When the time comes to book the show, we will do it at the same time so we can make sure the seats are together. Using one reward for two people is definitely a great way of maximizing rewards but I go to Vegas two to three times a year and like to save points wherever possible so I have more options for the other trips too.

I don't use any of the room rewards (I go for lengths of about 10 or 11 days and don't want to bounce from hotel to hotel) so I don't mind using Zumanity as one of the three rewards - the other two will be food rewards, and I think that is a great way to save some money on a long trip.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.