1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Zarkana & Aria buffet

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jackincols, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Thanks to MyVegas we'll be doing the Aria buffet and seeing Zarkana afterward. 2 questions

1. For those of you that have done the buffet, how did you like it?

2. I'm questioning our seats for Zarkana. Only thing left for that night was section 105, far right as you're looking at the stage. We are down in the very front and about as far right as you can get from the stage. Is that still going to get us decent viewing for the show?

2. feeltheheat

feeltheheat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    #1 yes, we liked it a lot. way better then the buffet at TI or Mandalay Bay.

#2 we had comped 2nd level tickets. show is ok. cant say anything about the lower level views.

have fun

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done the Aria buffet a few times and realty like it - there are selections from various types of international cuisine and something for every taste. The service has always been great when I have been there. And they have an extensive dessert selection.

I saw Zarkana last year and the seats were in the Golden Circle (Section: 103 Row F Seats 15 and16) so they were dead center. I think your view will be like side viewing for any other show - you will be able to see everything and I think it should be fine because the seating is curved. I really enjoyed the show personally and you will have a great time.

One important thing about the Aria buffet - the line can get crazy long and the MyVegas pass is not a line pass. Unless you are Gold MLife or above you will have to wait on the main line to get in, so give yourself plenty of time if you are planning on eating there before the show.

4. Hurr1cane310

Hurr1cane310 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really like the Aria buffet. I know most people on here think the Bellagio one is really good but I actually preferred the Aria buffet over Bellagio's.

As far as Zarkana I had seats to the far left last year and could see everything just fine.

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate at both Bellagio and Aria last year and I agree - Aria was much better IMO.

6. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Thanks for everyone's replys and the suggestion of getting to the buffet early. I didn't know if those passes were good for line passes or not. You've also put my mind at ease on the seating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.