1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Beer Pong Advice Please

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by DonnyC, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Always wanted to try beer pong.

However I'm am concerned about the sanitary factor.

Tell me about that and other beer pong information.

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use to play a lot of beer pong back in the day, even won some money winning tournaments. All I can say is that game is DISGUSTING.

First you have the main floor that everyone is walking on, spitting on, spilling shit on, and everything else. 99% of people suck ass at beer pong and that ball is gonna hit the floor. Half the people will just pick it up and throw it back, the other half will "rinse" the ball in the water cup. Either way all that nasty crap sticks to the ball and that ball in gonna land in your cup. Your gonna take your nasty ass fingers and stick them in your beer cup to get the ball out, then proceed to drink that cup of beer that the ball has just been floating around in. Depending on where you're playing cups will get used for multiple games. Different people will all be drinking out of these cups, the same cups that are accumulating everything off the ground.

But if you're not a germaphobe is a really fun game to play. I still play it every once in awhile at friends' houses and I've yet to die/get super AIDs from playing it.

3. nsideirish

nsideirish Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    An alternative is to fill all the cups with water (about 1/4 full) and then just take a chug of beer and remove that cup whenever the opposing team hits a shot.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Respectfully, I think when you follow the first statement with the second, the game's not for you.

5. dannyg1001

dannyg1001 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ha ha i think you are right!

It really is gross! Great fun though... I have a great beer pong story! I was in O'Sheas, blind drunk. I was with my mate Jimmy from London and im from Manchester so we are both English and we met two lads from Canada and decided to have a beer pong 'world championship'.

As the game progressed both teams got even more drunker and drunker until we both were down to the last cup, however try as we might, neither team could hit it, we were trying for ages!

As the game continued the Canadians began to get a bit 'distracted' by the attention they were receiving by an attractive girl who was watching the game. She came over and started talking to them.

It was my throw and I said to Jimmy "watch this shot!" My intention was to hit the Canadian guy on the head with the ball as he was talking to the girl, however what happened next was legendary!

I threw the ball, completely missed the Canadian, it hit the girl on the nose, rolled down her cleavage, bounced on the table and landed in the last cup!

:beer:

6. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    100% agree. :)

I suggest the game 1-2-3 Drink.

7. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've watched it being played before, looks fun but I don't like the idea of germs floating in my beer lol.

That's awesome man! :thumbsup:

8. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :nworthy::beer:

9. LV_Bound

LV_Bound Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Won't the alcohol kill any germs????:beer:

10. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well they use the same "clean" cup of water to was the ball off...but being drink enough to play it probably won't matter

11. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you played with straight Everclear maybe

12. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's cleaner drinking games. Or skip the drinking game and just get drunk. Or watch the 21 year olds playing, pick one as your proxy and drink as per the rules. Or get some healthy friends over and play the game at home on a freshly cleaned floor with a supply of clean balls. You might not even like the game.

13. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol that reminded me of a funny quote from Jim Jefferies:

Whenever like, I’m out drinking in America which makes something like college boy who’s coming to me, “hey dude, ever played beer pong?” And I went, like what’s beer pong? Well you got to get a ping pong ball, you got to throw it in the cup, if you don’t get it in the cup, then you got to chug your beer.

And I’m like, well let me just get this straight, I’m trying to get drunk, and you are putting an activity in front of me that may impede me from getting to my beverage. I said, I have a drinking game in England; do you want to know what it’s called? “Drinking” and this is how it’s played, what you do is, you have a drink then you get another drink, you have a drink, have a drink, have a drink, have a drink, have a drink, have a drink, have a drink, you do this as fast as you can, and if you get so drunk that your friend has to drive you home, then you fucking win.

14. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That guy is funny as hell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.