1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET official time between offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BughouseMaster21, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BughouseMaster21

BughouseMaster21 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a personal host who does more for me then my reg. CET online offers (which are usually trash), particularly I enjoy the FREEPLAY table chips that are play-til-you-lose. On an upcoming trip he booked me for a couple nights midweek + some freeplay amount but I expressed interest in a weekend offer immediately following the nights I was there but he reminded me that I "cant book more then offer per trip"....

Having a problem with this, I called up CET myself and I was told if it's a "special" offer, meaning if a host books me on one like my current reservation is, then he couldn't book me on another "special" offer on the same trip. But the thing is, the weekend offer I was interested in is simply an online offer available for me to book on my TR acct & the lady said as long as 48 hours passes it'd be okay for me to book the other offer! That makes more sense to me then what my host told me.

So... who is right? My host or CET? I'm leaning towards CET bec with MLife I know their policy is 72 hrs between offers (not sure on special vs online bec I dont have a personal host with them) so what I'm planning to do is go ahead and book the other one maybe while I'm already in LV and if he bitches just explain that I verified with CET that it's really 48 hrs between offers... I mean of course I dont want to burn any bridges with my host, but at the same time I want to maximize my offers, especially if I will already be in LV and it is perfectly legal for me to book the other online offer!

What about you, what would you do if in my position?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure here, but make sure you separate OFFERS from ROOMS. Getting extra nights, up to 5 nights total should not be a problem.

Booking back to back OFFERS usually is not allowed.

In trying to read your post... are you saying you will have a few days between offers and staying elsewhere? Confused.

If so, just tell them you are flying/driving home and then coming back. They do not need to know what you are doing during that 48 hours.

3. BughouseMaster21

BughouseMaster21 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am booked Tue & Wed by the host, then the activity I want to do starts Sat. I have multiple reservations at other places, booked at Cosmo W-TH, and Bellagio as well F for 3 nights.

Your suggestion sounds good, but as I'm planning to just book the other offer while I am already checked in Tue, but the problem with acting like I'm going home and flying back is he might ask to see my itinerary then when I cant present it it will mess our relationship up... also if I do that that means I cant play at any CET property either until Sat... so it gets a lil complicated... know what i mean?

4. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nobody is going to ask for your itinerary. Heck, you could just as well be driving out the Grand Canyon and would have nothing to show.

As to NOT playing at CET during those days, a few notes.

Unless you going to play at your normal level, you might be better off not playing, or at least not playing with your card. Every day with activity is tracked and averaged into your ADT/Theo. And, a lower ADT will result in less offers going forward.

And, once you are booked, any activity is not going to then cancel out some hotel room/offer.

5. BughouseMaster21

BughouseMaster21 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes i know that everytime i play with my card it's tracked... you aren't talking to a newbie gambler lol...

yes again im quite aware of the tracking and everyday i DONT play will lower my adt/theo BUT... that only is when im booked on an offer... if im only there tue/wed why would my play go down on thurs & fri when im not even booked in the system? anyway what worries me too is if i say im flying back and he has connections at mlife/cosmo and of course i'll playing there then that'll really ruin the relationship.... i think my idea of simply informing him after i already booked the weekend offer WHILE im already in lv is still the best.

anyway, does anyone know the REAL time we have to wait in between offers for CET? like i said before i know mlife is 72 hours....

6. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:

If you do not play, etc at CET on Thu and Fri, it would not hurt your ADT. I only mentioned it as you might be there and possibly play a little. If someone played, even if not on an offer, it will trigger another ADT day. But, since you are not a newbie, you already know that.

I think you are way over thinking this relationship stuff. They have more things to worry about than another regular player. It is not like you are whale status.

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doing a search here on the board, the most recent answers were 72 hours between offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.