1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas I made a BIG mistake

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by way2busy, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. way2busy

way2busy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I signed up for a facebook account just to do the myvegas game. We had already been playing the ipad app and had 18000 gold things-don't know what they are called- the things you use to get prizes. I signed up for the account on my laptop. We went to link the app on the ipad with the facebook and here is where it got all mixed up. The ipad was already logged into my daughter's facebook account. I thought when we linked it, it would ask for e-mail or name or something. It didn't. It just automatically synced to her facebook and now the 18000 gold things are gone. I tried signing out and then connecting it to the facebook account that we created. It did sync to the new account but only put in the beginning 1000 points. Is there anyway that we can get those gold things back and into our account instead of hers?

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just e-mail them or call them!

3. way2busy

way2busy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just sent them a message explaining it all. I can't find a phone number. Anyone know it?

4. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They respond pretty well via message, so just give them a day or two.

5. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree

Agree. In my experience as well, they have been very responsive via email. Usually a day or two

Vegas Vacation 2024
  6. way2busy

way2busy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got my message this morning. They can't do anything about it. :-( oh well, at least it wasn't an astronomical amount of points. Guess we will just start all over.
    I sent them another message asking if we could redeem those points from her account and then switch over to the new account. Just hate to flush those points.

7. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't do that either.

Making an account just for myvegas if you have a normal fb account is against both fb tos and myvegas tos so i wouldn't put it out there too much. People with myvegas in their names were also getting blocked recently

8. way2busy

way2busy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The fb account that I made just for myvegas is my only account that belongs to me. The one that the gold things got dumped in is actually my daughters. Don't know that that matters. They probably won't let me have the points anyway but it is worth a shot, I guess.

9. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have my vegas in your name take it out. They will flag it at some point.

Idk if they can do anything. I know once i linked it on my phone it would not let me sign out and sign into another account.

When redeeming you have to give mlife # which then is linked to the fb account and it will stay with that account.

Idk how to unlink them on the phone but i would play as much as you can online to build your lps back up.

10. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found it much easier to progress using the mobile app. Can you delete the old and start new?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.