1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Magnolia ACG Coupon Question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by VegasLover8, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 High-Roller

I dont have the book yet. But the ACG site says there is a 2 for 1 lunch or dinner entree at Magnolia in the Four Queens.

Anyone have experience in using this coupon?

Is it valid only the 5 entree items listed under the entree section of the menu? http://www.fourqueens.com/pdf/magnolia_menu.pdf

Can I use it on a sandwich or burger or a seafood dish?

Can I use it on the $11.95 Ribeye steak or the $9.95 Prime Rib special?

2. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it twice for normal menu items. All of them, not just "entree" entries.

3. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you use the coupon you use it against the menu price. If you want the advertised special price you can't use the coupon. EITHER way you have to visit the players club. Both conditions require Royal Club membership (slot club) to the 4Queens. For the coupon use, you need to trade the coupon for a voucher at the cage. For the special price you just need to present your players card.

We eat there often when we stay or visit downtown.

4. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As NickyDim said, the ACG 2/1 coupon for Magnolia's must FIRST be taken to the player's club, and exchanged for a separate voucher to take to the Diner.
    And, since the ACG coupon is now recorded in the player's club computer, that will be the only time you can use that ACG coupon.

However, there is the same 2/1 coupon in the LV Advisor MRB, which can be used right at the cashier in Magnolia's, WITHOUT taking it to the player's club ... thereby NOT being tracked ... hint, hint ...

5. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 High-Roller

No big deal about having to take to take it to the player's club. I plan on buying only 1 book so only will need to use it once.

I was more interested in finding out what they consider an entree to use the coupon. And it sounds from 1 poster that it is pretty much any menu item not necessarily the ones listed under the "entree" section.

Thanks

6. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, pretty much any meal will work with the 2/1 coupon ... but it has to be at the appropriate "lunch" or "dinner" times.

Back in November, we went to Magnolia's for dinner, and I ordered the "country fried steak & eggs" from the breakfast page, and we still got the 2/1 discount.

7. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting about tracking the coupon usage against your players card. What if you legitimately buy more than 1 book? You should be able to use the coupon with each book purchase.

I do like the idea of how the lv advisor coupon is used at the cashier. Maybe it's time to join that instead of buying the ACG.

8. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Read the back of the ACG - Magnolia's coupon ... "Strictly" limited to one coupon per person per 12 month period.
    And it is indeed enforced, since you have to turn it in at the player's club.

The LV Advisor coupon also states, "Limit one voucher per person."
    However, the cashier does not ask for your player's card ... and you should not offer it, either.

9. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used it last year, I got a Philly steak I believe and wife got a burger, didn't read the fine print so when we went to pay, cashier said cant use it unless redeemed at players club. I ran down and turned it in, luckily there was no line! Wish it could be used for breakfast tho!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.