1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jawdad, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawdad

jawdad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just back from Vegas last week...where we used a total rewards offer for comped rooms for 3 nights at Flamingo (1/10-1/13). ALready have booked the flight for next trip (2/21-2/26). But, when I go to the TR website...my offers all are only thru the end of January. Can anyone explain why? I've never had two trips this close together...so I've never really paid attention to that aspect of offers. Any help?

2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know. If there was a long gap this trip and the one previous, they will stop sending offers after awhile. However, that doesn't mean you don't have comped rooms. Check the calendar and see what's going on there.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go to Reservations / Las Vegas / All hotels & put in your dates. I am able to get 5-6 free nites that way when my offers are only for 3. Good luck!!

4. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Minor point....I'm pretty sure the max number of consecutive nights that CET offers is 5 not 6...I've stayed for 9 nights before and had to pay for 4 nights 'Upfront'...mind you, they got comped off at checkout!

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GChrome.....5 not 6 is what I thought also but twice I have been able to get the 6th comped.....once making my online reservations (using the TR card numbers of 2 Diamond players) and this upcoming trip by making 5 nites and calling CS who gave me the 6th free also. I am Diamond but so are thousands of others. I've also made reservations for one of our traveling companions and they were only charged the 1st nite upfront.....not several. Wonder if the CSR has some wiggle room to do this rather that all of her non-comped nites upfront?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5 nites comped and a host can add more but with rate calander 5 nites

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    STICKY ALERT!!!!

Do not go by offers. Sign in, and use the RATE CALENDAR.

Again, do not use offers. Use the RATE CALENDAR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.