1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

VIP table - Cristal cost?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by RiddickBull, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend's b-day isn't for another 10 months so my plans won't be for some time. I wanted to surprise him since he is the "clubber" out of all of us. I was wondering what the cost of getting a bottle of Cristal with 2 bottles of Ciroc and 2 bottles of Hennessey (VS). Total 5 bottles.

I was thinking XS, Marquee or Bank on a Friday or Saturday night with no special DJ (average weekend night). It will be 3-4 of us. I'm guessing it will most likely be the Bank because he likes that place. If it were my choice, I would go to XS or Marquee.

Any advice would be appreciated. I don't want to make the same mistake as we did with Haze.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its not a mistake they just overcharge you for the bottles real badly

to keep it simple look at it like this.

pick any club .ill go club x.

at club x you make aragagements for 4 guys free admission with table service then you have to negotiate the minium you must spend , let go with even number 2000$ plus the extras tip outs . also try to pick a good table just dont let say we will take care you you , you know how that works out.

so you will be presented a menue with prices im sure they can send you a pdf file so you can see the prices a head of time so you know where you are and what you have to spend to meet your minimium.
    simple math.

figure a cheap bottle of vodka should be no more than 500$.

just use some common sense

hope that helps

ps ask mr limo driver if he can put together a package if your worried about getting burned again.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: ps have fun

my guess circoc should be no more than 500$ actualy free becuase diddy endorses it but ill leave
    that alone

4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. Is Fizz a nice club?

Not bad, 875 for a bottle of Cristal. 525 for Dom Perignon 2000. I'm guessing XS and Marquee will be more. If I can keep it under 4-5k for everything, that would be awesome.

I have never tried Veuve. I will have to give it shot.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    vueve grand is amazing so is peirer joulet rose please pardon my spelling.

crystal and dp your buying into the hype.

off the top off my head i belive your 5 bottles you want with out the extras should be around 2500$.

fizz is a ultra lunge , boutique lounge in ceasars owned by eltons husbands not a club but a place to chill and have a drink.

if you truly want to try different chapmainges without having to buy a whole bottle i recocomend it, great selection by the glass also cheap booze by the bootle if i rember correctly vodka cheapest was around 375 a bottle.

its another option if you dont want edm and just want to relax and hand with friends. no problem getting into the place real small

6. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cristal is very over rated if you are paying for it. Especially at a club. Why would you want to order it since you most likely wont drink it? Just get a cheap or free bottle and use the money towards another 2 bottles or gambling if need be riddick.

7. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dude, you'll be over-paying for ANY of this at a Vegas club. But if you want to do it, good for you. Make it happen. Just shell out the cash. It's going to be an obscene tariff. And it'll roughly be the same at any place on the Strip. If you're prepared to do it? Pick the place you and your buddy will have the best time. And enjoy it!

8. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Clubs are not my thing, but I know for that sort of budget I'd be calling up the clubs and see if a host can create some package for you. Just from reading reports I get the impression they seem more willing to offer deals when getting multiple bottles vs just 1. Worst case is you will have no discount, a table reserved and will know everything is setup before you go.

I'm with the other opinions on Cristal although for me it just seems a waste to get champange or wine in a club. $800-$1000 for 4-5 glasses seems insane to me even for club prices. 4 glasses of wine vs an amazing steak dinner for 4 before the club. :) But, do what you wish, I have no doubt it will be an amazing time with that sort of budget for 4 people.

9. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to give you an idea of pricing from what I saw on another posting with menus:

XS- Hen VSOP $625 for 1 liter, Black 1 liter $595, XO 750 ml $695, Dom $850, Ciroc $495, no Cristal pricing

Marquee- VSOP $575, XO $625, Black $525, no Ciroc or Cristal pricing

Couldn' find a Bank menu

10. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with everyone. I am not a big Cristal or Dom drinker either. If it were up to me, I would get some beers and few glasses of Remy XO and play baccarat all night. However, this is for my friend and he really likes this stuff.

I don't mind spending the money. I know many view it as a waste of money, as do I also, but again it's for a special moment. I'd rather take the money and gamble. My friend treated me right so I need to treat him right.

At the bank, the price of Cristal was 1060 and Ciroc/Hennessey was 675. They offered a buy 1 get 1 free on the Cristal so I might have to do it. The bank is tiny (6000 sq ft) compared to Marquee or XS. XS is more EDM which my friend is not a big fan. Might have to see what Marquee can do. He has never been there also.

XO is only 70 dollars more than VS at XS. I think I'm just going to get XO then. I was expecting it be in the price range of Cristal.

11. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I couldn't agree with you more. Premium steak with some good wine. Life can't get better. :beer:

I plan on taking my friend to a nice steak dinner before the club. Maybe CUT, Craftsteak or SW.

12. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  13. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha, 30k tip and 12k tax. That's a real bill.

14. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its a real bill its been passed around for a year or 2 on the internet now.

15. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering why you need 5 bottles for 3-4 guys. If your looking to attract ladies get cristal, rose and something for the guys. The cristal is $1k at most clubs, ciroc and hennessey 400-600 each.

16. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i had Matt Ryan from Atlanta falcons last year and spent over $350k at Tao. I will say that the tips were huge and he tips on top of the 20%. Most celebs that bring their people will spend over $100k.

17. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Cristal is for my friend. The Circo/Hen is for the girls. I think I may get the XO for the guys. We like to bring a lot of girls to the table and drink. Last time we thought 3 bottles was going to be enough for 3 guys. We ended up getting 6 total bottles.

18. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got a quote from Marquee. 1 bottle of Cristal, 2 bottles of goose and 2 bottles of Hen for 5100 with everything included (tax, gratuity, etc.)

Do you think that is a descent deal?

19. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you like the XS design motif but want more open format music have you considered Tryst at Wynn? Ask for a table near stripper pole. It gets entertaining as the night goes on. They have great bottle deals on Thursday nights. Goose/Moet for $300

Or consider 1Oak at Mirage?

20. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very high, about 1k high. Shoot i will through in limo to and from club and maybe lounge before for 5k. Honestly though, 4100-4300.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.