1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Guest List Clubs

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Nooro, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nooro

Nooro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi I was wondering if anyone had a list or clubs that have a guest list available?? And suggestions for clubs on Thursday, Friday, Saturday night (12/19,20,21).

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello, you will get better suggestions if you start with where you are staying, age range, what kind of trip/night out you want. How much you want to spend on drinks, etc. :beer:

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    friday saturday doesnt matter as there all open,its slow the time off year you are going so thats a plus.

thursday is tao,hakkasan, and im sure one other.

my suggestion is i would do hakkassan on thursday as its the new club so you can say you saw and went and it will be easier to get into.it the hot club right now.

guestlist works better if you girls especial if your young and hot.are you guys or girls and how many

so you few have a few questions to answer .

rember average cover charge 30$ a person average drink price over 10$ a drink

plenty of free or reduced cards being handed out by the niteclubs just figure out where you want to go

do you have budget.as some clubs can charge 75$ a perperson so you have to do your homework

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Almost all the clubs have a guestlist. Hakkasan, Light and marquee won't have them for men most weekend's as well as any special events. The question is how many girls, how many guys, what kind of music and how many nights are you looking to go out.

5. Nooro

Nooro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi thank you for replying so quickly. 1 Girl 1 Guy. Seems like Hakkasan is closed during those dates. =T. Budget isnt an issue if its worth going to. We're obviously not on a crazy trip getting bottles and tables, just trying to find the best spot to have a good memorable time.

Thank you for any additional suggestions.

Staying at the cosmo.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    go to marquee ,should be able to do something because your a hotel guest thats best and easiest suggestion

7. Nooro

Nooro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!!

8. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i should be down on the strip most of those nights, i can most likely walk you into most clubs.

9. OpusX

OpusX Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have what I'm sure is a dumb question: if you're on the guest list, do you still pay a cover? Despite being a local (barely, I've been here about 9 months or so), I've never been to the strip, and frankly, it's been years since I hit a club. My girl is will be in town for the next week or so; we're staying at Luxor, but she wants to hit some clubs. What can I expect? Thanks in advance....

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

depends , on weekends most likely not

do you and her have nevada ids then on weekedays you should get in free as a local..

just becuase your on a guest doesnt gaurentee its a comp

11. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just cause your a doesnt mean you wont pay cover, but it also depends what club and whats going on. I will say that Hakkasan, Light and marquee would be the ones that will charge a cover, but if they are slow and you get there early or really late that might let the 2 of you in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.