1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hash Hash a Go Go discount

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by josassoc, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are celebrating the 40th birthday of a single female friend who is kinda tight on cash, but full of fun. We have alot planned for her, and don't want to overwhelm her with the cost of doing fun thing on the trip. So...I am building a sort of "Birthday Car Package" for her. Our trip is at the end of Jan 2014, so that complicates getting the LVA or ACG coupon books for 2014. I'm trying to put what I can together now for freebies, birthday deals and/or 2-for-1 deals that we WILL USE...

We've come up with the Benihana birthday deal (emailed $30 bday certificate on its way in January). I've heard Hash hash a Go Go has some sort of promotion, but I cant find it and don't remember how to get it -- ACG coupon might not come in time. Does anyone know to what I am referring, and can remind me? Eiffel Tower 2-for-1 and Roller Coaster 2-for-1 are collected. Any other ideas? Looking on the Strip...not really for downtown.

2. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sign up with Earl of Sandwich, you will get an email about week before birthday with coupon for one free sandwich.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HHAGG did have a link on their web page to sign up for emails from them & receive a BOGO coupon good for 1 year. I have one to use on our next trip in March. Good luck and it is wonderful what you are planning for your friend!

Oh, If you "google" las vegas coupons....you can print of some free ones....like Nathan's (BOGO) & Haagan Daiz (BOGO).

4. weas

weas Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Vegas Deals

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe you can buy the 2014 ACG now. I have always recd my LVA book by Jan10th. You should have plenty of time to receive both.

5. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know if the Earl sandwich coupon has to be used on her actual birthday? Unfortunately it falls on a weekday just outside of our trip.

6. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Link seems to not be there

I've looked on their website and don't see the link...bummer.

7. Eldon

Eldon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sign up for Border Grill VIP Club (free) the month you visit and you should receive a free entrée coupon that can be used for 1 Saturday, Sunday Border Brunch.

We did it last Saturday at 10AM (make reservation at their web site using Open Table at no cost) and enjoyed ordering multiple small plates.

One person free, 2nd person $34 and $8 for endless mimosas (5 flavors).
    Coffee $2.50.

8. Marney1

Marney1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the Hash house buy one email by clicking on the Eclub Join icon at the top of their face book page. Once I had submitted all my details I received an email containing the voucher which is valid for 12 months.

9. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used my birthday coupon last month and it was good until the last day of the month. They didn't even ask to see my id to see if my birthday was in October. In September I signed up for text offers through Total Rewards and was sent a text for a buy one get one free at HHAG for their tractor special which was wonderful.
    Mark

10. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HHGG is for dinner only

OK I finally figured this Hash-Hash thing out. Unfortunately, I found the certificate is only good for dinner...not breakfast (our intention) or lunch. Keep this in mind if you are searching this out. I think we'd rather have a nicer dinner, given the vast number of great restaurants in town.

11. CYaInVegas

CYaInVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Several years ago I signed up at the restaurant with my e-mail address for coupons etc but haven't recieved anything in over a year from them.

12. TequilaCat

TequilaCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not a BOGO, but if you signed up with Hash House a Go Go, they just sent out an email for 10% off any check in January. If it's a group of you, that could actually save you more than the cost of one entree :)

13. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just found out the same thing, only good for dinner....

Thanks for joining our email club!
    As a thank you we would like to return the favor by offering you this:

FREE DINNER!

Bring a friend in for dinner Monday through Friday.
    Print and present this email and the lesser priced entree will be on us!

This is a limited time offer and cannot be extended so please come see us before the expiration date below!

Watch for our periodic emails announcing our special events and offers especially for our best customers - thanks and welcome!

14. Birdie7

Birdie7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could you please post a link to join the email club? I just can't seem to find it.

Thanks to anyone in advance.

15. Ashton7

Ashton7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had to go to the individual restaurant at The Quad (Facebook) and there is a link there for the E-club. When you sign up, it gives you a drop down menu to pick the location nearest you so you don't have to sign up for The Quad.

16. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that they have a few breakfast items on dinner menu.

17. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Chicken skillet pan and the crab cakes, both great dishes on the dinner menu.

Can't wait to return.

18. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With the information provided above I Googled -

Hash Hash A Go Go Eclub Facebook the Quad and got there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.