1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Holding luggage overnight?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Snowbelle3, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a property that would hold your luggage overnight?

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For certain any of the big resorts will - they will hold it for no charge for up to seven days. After seven days there may be a daily fee (depends on the property) and after thirty they will consider the luggage abandoned.

Each hotels' policy on holding luggage should be either posted on the wall at the bell desk or on the back of your baggage claim ticket. If you can't find it just ask one of the bellmen.

3. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of the bell desks will do this for you. Just tip them appropriately.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage held a tote for us for 6 months. I don't know the specifics, but they took good care of it and the contents :thumbsup:

5. topcard

topcard Here's to $10 3:2 two-deck, $5 Craps, and $5 UTH!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Way-back-when, the Stardust used to require a room key in order to check bags for (I think) more than a hour or two.
    So, the trick on 'check-out' day was to pack, go downstairs and check your bags - show your key & tell them you'd be picking them up the next morning sometime.
    They all knew that's what folks were doing, but they were ok with it. I guess they just didn't want to do it for people who were not actually guests at the hotel.
    At Rio on my last trip, I checked my bags in the morning after I had checked out, and they were perfectly fine with it. They told me I could pick them up anytime - so long as I had my claim-ticket.

Annual Spring Trip!
  6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assume you are checking out and need a place to store bags. And, I assume you can not get one more night comped? And I assume you do not have a car to store them in?

Yes, bell desks will hold your bags. In reality, it is difficult to keep track of folks and when they actually checked out of rooms, and how long, etc etc. Just another bag in the big room of "stuff".

7. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the info guys!

I will possibly be taking a side trip on the day that I switch hotels so I did not want to carry around my big luggage with me on the side trip but rather keep it at the hotel I am switching to.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will you have a car?

If you do not have a car, I would probably leave at the hotel you are checking out of. I am assuming you are NOT checking into the 2nd hotel on the day you want to leave luggage there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.