1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife rates

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by boboswisher, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do these fluctuate from day to day and week to week? And if so, is it generally better to book early on months in advance, or in the last few weeks prior to going there?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are talking about the Tier Discount rates on the MLife website, they fluctuate with the hotel's rack rate.

The Tier Discount is a flat % discount on the current full rack rate.

There is no telling whether the price will be better several months out or very close to your arrival. I don't often see anything resembling good last-minute deals from the hotels.

If you book a reservation on the MLife website, you have to call VIP Services at the hotel you booked in order to cancel. There's no functionality to cancel a booked reservation on the website.

3. zwb

zwb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a room at Monte Carlo through MLife.com about 2 months before my trip. 6 weeks later, I checked rates again and they were much lower so I cancelled my reservation and then re-booked at the new price.

So I do know that 2 weeks before the trip is probably better than 2 months before to book.

4. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent info. Thanks for this !!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.