1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip Club Advice

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by BklynLatina76, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BklynLatina76

BklynLatina76 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be going to Vegas for the first time in October with my boyfriend. I want to go to a strip club with him. I am not a prude and don't get intimated by other women like some wives/girlfriends do. I am not a lesbian but do appreciate looking at beautiful women. Does anyone know a descent club where the girls look good and don't hassle to buy them drinks? I wouldn't mind an all nude club neither. Thanks

2. hundth

hundth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You cant go wrong with the Rhino. If you call them (there is a number listed on their website) they will come pick you up, and get you in the back door.

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rhino and Sapphire are the top clubs. All the hot girls work topless. Palomino is the only nude club that serves alcohol, but your not getting Vegas girls that are 8-10, you will get mediocre.

Crazy horse 3 and hustler are good to

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Treasures and Rhino are my favorite clubs. Lots of hot babes to look at.

5. BklynLatina76

BklynLatina76 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assume that the strip clubs in Vegas don't mind me coming in with my boyfriend? I know that some clubs don't allow women to come in because they feel it will cause a problem which to me is dumb. If you are not into it, I don't see why a woman would go with her man. Thanks

6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Clubs here love women. Girls will talk to you just like him. Lots of bachelorette parties go to strip clubs. Don't worry, you will have fun.

7. Jameezy

Jameezy RIP Riviera

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sapphire is by far the best imo. Biggest club in vegas and the most girls. You probably should see if he would be willing to go with you to a male strip club. You would get more attention there than at one with women in it looking for drunk guys to spend money.

8. BklynLatina76

BklynLatina76 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LoL, he would not be into going to see men that is for sure. I am not into that neither it is something about it that doesn't thrill me to much. I like to see the femininity of a beautiful woman dancing.

9. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As stated earlier, Rhino and Saphire are the best. It costs about $50 for an entry fee unless you get the card on the strips, which provide free limo ride and entry fee.

Rhino is much smaller than Saphire.

10. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never used one of those cards on the strip. Simple call the club directly and they'll send their limo to get you and free entry. Only time you have to pay is when you drive yourself there or take a cab. I also never heard of a $50 cover, its usually $20-30.

11. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few years ago when I went to Rhino, I took a taxi and pulled up. The cover charge was $50 for entry fee and 1 drink.

12. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At that price to get in......I might have gotten back in the cab and went elsewhere....LOL!

13. WrongWayWade

WrongWayWade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd recommend Spearmint Rhino and Sapphire as both have top-shelf talent, and probably for you Sapphire would be best as it's not so damn dark in there. It sounds like you'd like to look around the room and actually see the girls. Rhino seems to be much more geared to table/VIP room dances for the boys, except for the stage it's hard to look around and see the rest of the girls in the room.

14. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Spearmint Rhino and Sapphire have the hottest girls, but with that comes big crowds and the most aggressive hustle which you may wish to avoid. For a more chill atmosphere I would go to these clubs on a Sunday or Monday night.

15. BklynLatina76

BklynLatina76 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I might just do that on a Sunday since I would be leaving the following day. I hope they show football because I also love to watch NFL.

16. Topanga

Topanga Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Girls, Girls, Girls

Best club on a Friday afternoon?

17. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thing to remember, with those clubs that pick you up, you are still responsible for getting yourself back to where you are staying I am told.

As for the poster who took a cab and paid 50 to get in, that more than likely covered the bounty that the club paid the cab driver to get you there.

18. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is true unless you spend a lot of money. If you spend a lot of money or tip the bouncer/host well, they will often set up transportation back to your hotel when you leave

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  19. paulbb21

paulbb21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone been to the Cheetah recently? Looking to go on a Saturday night during football with the $10 domestic buckets of beer. Was hoping someone who has been there recently can describe the dancers that work there. I have been to Rhino and Sapphire and those girls are 8,9,10. Was wondering if most girls at the Cheetah were 5's or are there some 8's or 9's there. Going in a couple of weeks. Good or bad feedback about the Cheetah is welcome to help me decide if I should give it a try for a couple of hours. Thanks in advance.

20. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I last visited Cheetahs in March and have been visiting the place for many years (over a decade...or 2, lol). You seldom see a girl that is 8 or higher but that is all relative, one person's 6 could be another person's 8, especially since there are many asian girls working there (a number of girls from the philippines, thailand, japan even). IMHO, most of the blondes are usually in the 5 - 6 range (again all relative to the type of girl you are looking for) with an occasional 7 or even 8 once and a while, but usually they move on to better clubs.

Let's face it, cheetahs is considered a "skanky" type of bar, not as nice as Rhinos or Sapphire (also not very clean also), but I like the place because the girls aren't as "stuck up" and are more down to earth IMHO. And because the place is usually not that crowded some of the girls will sit and chat with you if you buy them a drink. I also like Cheetahs because of the 'extras' allowed in the main showroom (if you know what I mean). At Rhinos and sapphire they don't allow a lot of extras in the main showroom, trying to push you to the VIP rooms if you wanted more extras, again IMHO and YMMV. You also see some of the regular girls for years, I keep seeing this short filipino girl with long hair, have seen her for probably close to a decade or longer.

Friday and Saturday nights are usually the most crowded but lately (in the past few years) even those nights are usually not as busy as Rhino and sapphires, where they are usually SRO early in the evenings on fri and sat.

I'm not sure about football season but usually they turn off the big screen tv's later in the evening but I guess if there is a good game (bb too) they might/will keep the big screen tv's on. Not sure about the girls though, usually during the games the girls don't hang around much since they don't get a lot of business with the customers concentrating on the game instead.

:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.