1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

WAX----New Stop?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jimbo338, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last May I landed and hopped on the WAX heading downtown. As we headed West on Tropicana, the bus stopped at the bus stop near the main registration at MGM Grand. I thought perhaps they added a stop. It then stopped at NYNY. I checked and as of my 2012 RTC Guide book, only the NYNY stop is indicated.

Those of you that take the WAX, has it ever stopped there when you were riding? I don't know if they will stop there for someone, or, if it has been added after my book was printed. It would be handy for anyone staying at the MGM, Tropicana, Motel 6, or, Hooters.

Jimbo338

2. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I recall it stopped both before LV blvd and after it at the NY NY side on my ride last time, it's possible someone buzzed, I'm not sure.

It would save a little walk but not a huge distance though.

3. Guy

Guy Captain of the Heads

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Google Maps shows the stop on Tropicana outside of the MGM (marked as Trop & Koval) as being a WAX stop (next bus due in 24mins) as is the one outside NYNY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.