1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 2 single buffets?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by 3544quebec, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you redeem 2 single buffet awards can you use one for a guest or must the redeemer use both personally? Thanks

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards limit you to 1 of each reward, so you could not have 2 of the same single buffet.

But, if you could, you would just have to be there when both were redeemed.

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will only be able to redeem one buffet and the person you are going with would have to get their own buffet reward using their own MyVegas account and LP.

You can only redeem each reward once in a thirty day period - so if you got two buffets you could only redeem one within the month. I got two $50 Monte Carlo food credits but used one on my trip in May and the other on my trip in July - I could not use them both on the same trip.

4. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies'

So I wouldn't be able to redeem 2 x 1 buffet awards for 2 people because of the 30 day restriction not because I can't use the award for someone else - is that right?

And does that mean that I could redeem at the same time for example 1 x 1 person buffet reward and 1 x 2 person buffet reward from my account but dining with 2 friends as they are 2 different rewards?

5. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Q number 1 is yes, sort of. The 30 day restriction is for the total number of rewards you can use, not the type. If it says limit 1 per myVegas player, that is for the life of the game. So you can't get one buffet now, and then the same exact one for the same LP's six months later.

Q number 2 is correct!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.