1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting into a Gym, Staying at Paris

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by npro1464, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npro1464

npro1464 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are staying at Paris, and the front desk told me that the gym would cost $10/day per person because our resort fees were waived since we're Diamond. I hate to ask, buy is there any gym where we might be able to sneak in? Waiving a resort fee then not letting us use the perks is kinda lame. Waiving does not equal opt out.

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Yes, its a very misleading way to describe it and I had a discussion with a manager at PH about this a while back. Waiving the fee means something very different than waiving the REQUIREMENT to pay the fee. He said they knew this and were going to change the language but I think he was just blowing smoke up my ass.

3. npro1464

npro1464 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So now we went there, and they tried to charge us $25/person!! But, since my wife is Diamond, she can go to the gym for free, but its $25 for me since Im still gold. I guess Ill just get fat this week...

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK... so we don't like resort fees and we're happy when they wave them, BUT we still wanna use the amenities that paying the resort fee provides for? Actually, I agree with KC.... "waiving" indicates they're still allowing you the privileges that are covered under the resort fee, but in recognition of your program status (Diamond) won't be charging you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.