1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Steak Specials

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by onsan, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With Ellis Island requiring some extra hoops to get the cheaper price, and the Terrible's steak specials gone (i think), where are some other good places for a nice steak special?

2. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do a search for threads started by user "Ben Jammin", he started one a month or two ago that listed tons of various food specials. I believe that steak was one of the categories....

3. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    7.77 steak and lobster at Silver Sevens (Terribles) still on the billboard, along with 7 entrees under $7.

I used the $25 ACG coupon at the Flame in the El Cortez, and was treated to wonderful dinner, with great atmosphere, and a perfectly cooked porterhouse. They are reasonably priced, so $25 off is just about 2 for 1.

Le Provençal, in Paris/Ballys also has the most tender delectable steaks that will make your mouth water.

4. gradytripp

gradytripp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are counting steak and eggs specials, while I did not have it, I saw several $6.99 steak and eggs plates go by me at Planet Dailies a couple of weeks ago and it looked good.

The Ellis Island special (which I did have last month) is very easy to get. Sign up for the players club (which takes only a few minutes), visit the kiosk and print out your coupon (which takes maybe one minute). Yes, the price has gone up to $8.99 but it is still a fantastic deal, and the steak was delicious.

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This topic has to include the Mr. Lucky's 27/7 (Hard Rock) $7.77 (off the menu) Steak & Shrimp special... a decent-sized steak, 3 large shrimp and some killer garlic mashed potatoes. It's a solid value.

6. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have to agree with the above post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.