1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help with O tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Timchuk, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timchuk

Timchuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys,

I am going to see O in november. We are going to see the show on a sunday night. Should i purchase tickets before hand or is there a cheaper place to get them on the day of the show.

Thanks

Mike

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should definitely purchase them beforehand. I just looked on tix4tonight and it says tickets are available for "O" between zero and 25% of the time. Not good odds if you really are set on seeing that particular show.

http://www.tix4tonight.com/o-by-cirque-du-soleil.html

I did a search and found this link for 20% off "O" tickets on the MGM Mirage website. It only goes through September but perhaps you can call and see if they will extend the offer for the date in November you are looking for:

https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=190&host=ticketing&code=Internet20Percent2013

3. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought I saw one on Smartervegas.com that ran through December also besides that one.

Sema Show
    Golden Knights here we come. Go Dallas Stars!
  4. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need help with 0 tickets? Gee, if it were 1 or 2 tickets, I'd have suggestions.

Seriously, if you want good seats for this show, get the tickets right away from the official site. Get something in or near front row center of the second section. Avoid the lower level. Waiting until closer to the show will mean you'll get seated on the sides or way up high.

5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes--"O" is the only show in town that you really need to book ahead if you are planning on seeing it. It is expensive, worth it, and hard to get discounted tickets to. If you have a host at any MGM property have him reserve the tickets for you, they will be better seats and you can just pick them up and pay for them the day of the show.

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whether upper or lower level definitely try for the center section.
    If you can get anywhere on the center you will have some good seats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.