1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas The Popup when MyVegas Game Starts

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by anewfoundsin, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anewfoundsin

anewfoundsin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone.

I noticed every time I start the game, a Pop-up appears that saids "Gifts Received". I click on "accept Gifts" and close the popup window. Now if I close the window, exit the game, and then re-enter the game, another batch of "Gifts Received" appear. They usually range 2k chips each time. Why can't I receive all the chips at once? Do you guys often log in and log out of the game to collect your chips??

Also how do you send gifts? Is the only way to individually click on each person on that row of Friends found on the main myvegas screen?

2. OntheStrip

OntheStrip Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It typically takes 2 or 3 relogs to collect all the chips. Sometimes there is a long delay in collecting.

You can gift via the neighbor bar along the bottom or via the send gifts menu option from the top left bar. The latter allows gifting a page of friends at a time but it's buggy.

3. anewfoundsin

anewfoundsin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your reply.
    Now should I bother adding new friends? I already have over 1000 myVegas Friends. Do I need to keep to track to which ones are actually gifting me? I keep getting several requests from people daily.

Thanks

4. siwst852

siwst852 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you have 51 friends you get your bonus. The pop up screen in the beginning will only allow gifts from up to 50 friends and usually not even that many at one time without refreshing.

I am cutting back on my friends many of them don't play anymore or don't gift.

5. anewfoundsin

anewfoundsin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see. So the ones friends that don't gift back, or don't play myVegas, are the ones you should unfriend?

6. OntheStrip

OntheStrip Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they don't play any longer and you only have them as friends for the game you might as well unfriend them so you don't waste your time gifting to them.

I'm fairly new to the game so most of my friends are active daily players. I spend 15-20 min a day sending gifts but I gift while I play so it isn't a problem.

7. anewfoundsin

anewfoundsin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay do you or anyone know, how do I know if a certain friend gifted me or not?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.