1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

haze review saturday nite

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    went this never neen but friends where staying at the aria and the weather suxed so it was just the easy thing to do plus it was free.

very small way over crowded and probaly one of the wurst places ive been to in vegas.nothing really good to say about except it was free

thats my 2 cents

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we went to Haze last year. I thought it was OK, but nothing special really. definitely very crowded, but what club isn't? we had a table up in the balcony, which I liked to get away from the floor.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can have crowded but this was really bad and very hot inside and to get the mens room you fight thru the crowd.
    the layout was really bad.

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The clubs are always wall to wall people. The only way to avoid that, buy the table (which isn't cheap!). Plus, then you can have a staffer walk you to the front of bathroom lines :thumbsup:

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there where no bathroom lines but you still had to get thru the crowd and even the employes where having problems moving thru the place.

the place didnt do anything for me and ive been almost every club in vegas and some of the best around the world and i thought the layout was bad and way to hot inside.

6. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to Marquee on a Saturday night and there is WAY more space than a place like Bank or Haze- which is how I felt about how this guy feels about Haze.

Bank was horrendous. Talk about an awful layout.

7. Leesh

Leesh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best clubs have outdoor spaces imo. The new clubs Hakkasan and Light really blew it. They will never be on par with Marquee or Wynn clubs without an outdoor area. An expensive light installation cannot replace the feeling of fresh air!

8. AeroSKI5150

AeroSKI5150 Low-Roller

formerly Boston, Charlotte, and now SEATTLE!
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with wishman -- Bank was truly an awful layout... and for a while was having fun, it was a Sunday "industry night" and one of the hosts put my group in sort of a balcony table next to the DJ with a great view of the whole club etc... but the only restrooms were wayyyy at the bottom of the place, multiple stairs/elevators to try and negotiate in serious darkness. Almost didn't find my way back, crazy!

Been to 1OAK a few times and while they do pack it in at times, at least the layout is reasonable and you can circle around the back wall to get to the restrooms. XS with its "circular" design isn't too bad.

Glish - totally with you on that - I've always had the BEST times at Surrender, XS Nightswim, Marquee, etc. Looking forward to checking out the ECLIPSE nights at DayLight...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  9. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    haze

Haze is a god club. It is a smaller venue, but if your just getting in and not getting a table, it is a hard club to get around. I will say that most people that complain at how packed a club is, are the people that don't get tables.

Hakkasan and Light are the future of Vegas. They have already shut down one pool, im sure there are a couple of clubs that are feeling it.

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you dont need table service in a club to have fun, never will pay for it. i like to wounder around and haze just suxed they need air conditioning and the layout was terrible.

i still love marque plenty of room to roam.

table service only really helps if you cant get in or dont want to waite if you can get in without over priced table service its so much more fun:thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.