1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's early check in

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by honestaj, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honestaj

honestaj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know there was a thread on this subject, I cannot seem to find it.
    I will be arriving in Vegas from the east cost about 10:30am on Sunday 8/11. What is the chance of an early check in about 11:30-12:00? I have a comped room for 3 days with the resort fees paid by me. I am willing to pay extra or use the $20. Trick.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saturday and Sunday check-ins, a little less of a chance than other days, because of people who go for the weekend.

But if you are willing to pay, I'm sure they will accommodate you if it's at all possible. You might end up with a less desirable room location though.

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never been turned down or asked to pay a fee at Bally's when on a COMP. I typically check in fri or sat. You should be fine, its a large resort.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sundays are very hard as most hotels are full saturday.also depends on how picky you are about your room.

5. anton73

anton73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time in Vegas, I arrived around 11 am and was able to check in without any problem and got upgraded to a junior suite with a $20.

6. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when I finally got thru the checkin line on sunday july 7th at 12:30ish
    they told me it would be $25 extra to check in before 3pm and they were not allowed to make exceptions any longer.

7. honestaj

honestaj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am willing to pay the extra $25 for early check in. Would like to drop off bag and quick shower and start the day. Will give an extra $20 for upgrade.
    Looking for good craps and blackjack, and I would hope so good play at Bally's. and future good offers.

8. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is not the point of the $25 it is the point of being gouged more and more all the time.

the room was only $25 per night and the resort fee was $18

9. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Save your $25.......have your baggage checked in at the Bell desk, ask for a temporary room key, and for a quick shower you can go to the Gym.
    With the temporary key it means you will be staying at the property, just not assigned a room yet.
    Then when you actually are about to get your room......do the $20 upgrade.
    Remember, with the resort fee, the Gym is included.
    And make sure you bring or get a TR card. If you want to get good deals or free rooms, your play will be helpful in determining the outcome now or with future bookings on the CET/ TR website.

10. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just stayed at Bally's this past weekend. I was checking in at 1pm in the Platinum line to the far left of the check in counter. I overheard the Rep tell the person in front of me there would be a fee for early check-in and there was nothing she could do about it. I then left the Platinum line and walked into the Diamond lounge. It was empty so I walked up to the counter and said "they" sent me over here as there was a line out there. I said I was Platinum, but he did not check my card (although once he got in the reservation I am sure he saw the status level). Checked in with no fee as did my friend with me who is gold. It never hurts to explore your options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.