1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Earning LPs

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Daila, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daila

Daila Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm leaving for Vegas August 23rd and would like to max my rewards by August 20th.

I started playing on June 4th, and I have purchased the following rewards on my account so far. I can have four rewards plus monorail:

Mirage Cravings Buffet - 35,000 LPs - purchased

Mandalay Bay Dinner Buffer - 29,900 LPs - purchased

I would still like to earn enough LPs to purchase the following rewards before I go:

Fuel the Duel - 50,000 LPs

Monte Carlo F&B - 50,000 LPs (Level 80 needed. I'm on level 61)

Monorail 3 day Pass - 14,000 LPs

I have 1,800 LPs after my purchases and need to earn an additional 98,000 LPs in 50 days which is about 1,960 LPs per day.

Is it possible? Any tips you could provide?

I play everyday. I have the max friend bonus. I usually save my chips and play each day at 4:00 P.M. CST, hoping for happy hour each day because I earn double XP. I usually have about 30,000 chips a day to play with and I alternate between Excalibur High Roller at 600 chips a bet and Around the World in 80 days at 200 to 400 chips a bet.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it is very possible. Look how far you've gotten in less than a month and you still have 2 more to go! :)

It seems to take a very long time to get to level 80 so I would try to save chips where I could to play more on double XP days.

Then, make sure you are betting at amounts that are optimal for LP gain. Between levels 58 and 140, that is 1000 or 1500 a spin depending on the game.

(I would probably suggest trying to get the $50 MC credit first because that seems to be more popular. It is also one of the better "values" and it seems they get rid of those rewards first when making changes.)

Good luck! :)

3. Daila

Daila Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LPs

Those are great tips! Thank you so much!

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am of the understanding it is 3 rewards in a 30 day period and monorail does not count against it. Has it been bumped to 4 plus monorail?

Also, if I remember correctly, they reload the rewards at 7 AM Vegas time everyday and being the food and beverage ones are the hot ones plan ahead to make sure you can catch one.

5. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Id have to agree, just stock up on coins and use when its dbl XP, that's what I do and my hubby jumped 4 levels in 2 days when they did the happy hour dbl XP last week.

Has a change been made? Can we use 3 in 30 + monorail?

6. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the current policy is 3 rewards in 30 days.

All sorts of rumors still go around regarding purchase of chips for redeeming more rewards, etc. MyVegas has declined them. Without any written statement or official announcement made by MyVegas, it's wise to follow their enforced policy of "3 rewards in 30 days".

7. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just calculated my LPs to make sure. I started playing on 4/12 and between then and now I earned 272,607 LPs.

It is definitely doable!

8. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This specific reward is really-really-really hard to get. MyVegas only replenish 5 per day, while there are thousands people competing one another to grab it. I am at level 143 right now and have tried every day without any luck. By the way, reaching level 80 will not guarantee you in getting that one.

9. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am at 4 in 30... bought a couple small packages to move up before the changeover and dropped back to 3 in 30 along with everyone else. Bought another $9 package the day of changeover (to show my support as they were getting POUNDED) and the next morning was back at 4 in 30. Figure I've spent <$30 total.

You can check your current status at any time, just click "next" on any reward and it will show your level.

Attached Files:

10. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ronoh, it shows that bought chips on or before MyVegas policy changeover day and MyVegas granted you 4 rewards in 30 days (as the "grandfather" favor). Right?

For players (other than you) will have to go with the 3/30 policy. I've exchanged emails with MyVegas support group and clarify their policy.

11. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To be grandfathered with anything, you had to have all of your rewards purchased before May 21. After May 21, your limit is what it says in your account.

12. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the clarification. Many players (or VMB members) did not purchase reward and/or chip package(s) before May 21 and do not have the "grandfathered" exception/favor. Therefore, the best (and simplest) policy is to stick to MyVegas rule "3 in 30"!

13. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Grandfathered" has nothing to do with your current redemption level... for example, if you were able to redeem 6/30 before the changeover AND had 6 rewards purchased AND redeemed (booked) before the changeover then you could still use all 6 rewards on your next trip... after that you would be bumped back down to x/30 (whatever your current level is).

Me being 4/30 has nothing to do with being "grandfathered in" to anything, I didn't even have a single reward purchased before the change.

I posted that screenshot which was taken today only to show that it is still possible to have more than 3/30 available.

14. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would you please kindly let us know how/why you can get 4/30, while most of us are having 3/30? Thanks.

15. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No idea... all I know is that I was 4/30 before the changeover (like most everyone else) after buying a couple small chip packages. When the changeover happened I was bumped back down to 3/30 (like everyone else). After seeing the pounding they were taking in Facebook MV groups I bought a $9 chip package to "show my support". The next morning I was back at 4/30 as you can see in my screenshot.

Now you know everything I know... the "why" is anyones guess.

For what it's worth I'm not the only one who has more than 3/30... there are plenty of them out there.

16. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at 6/30 before the big change and was dropped to 4/30, haven't bought anything since but still at 4/30. If you are looking for some logic in their policies/procedures, I wouldn't suggest that, just get you frustrated. I have some friends that play and were very supportive buying lots of chips, they were either unlimited or 10/30 and dropped to 4/30, same as me, so they are pissed and I believe rightly so.

17. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Grandfathered rewards referred to people who had purchased rewards before May 21st when their limits were higher. Some had unlimited, some had 10, some had 6, etc. If they purchased them before May 21st, they were grandfathered in.

I had 6 as my limit on May 20th. I hadn't purchased any rewards yet. Therefore when my limit dropped to 4 on May 21st, that was all I could redeem. If I had purchased 6 before that date, I could use them. After that date, I could not.

You can no longer purchase chips to try to change your limit. There's no guarantee that will happen. Plain and simple.

18. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok so confused :rolleyes2: and sorry to all for asking and its prob been ans

my question, 3 in 30 days, I know it means can only purchase 3 rewards in 30 days , but then can I purchase 3 more say next month . or do I have to redeem them first before I can reload with more ?.

19. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buying is unlimited, you can buy as many rewards as you want. You will get a warning saying that you can only redeem a certain number in 30 days but it won't stop you from purchasing.

Redeeming is X rewards in 30 days. Whatever your plan is 3 in 30, 4 in 30, 5 in 30, etc. that's how many you can get.

20. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, I only have 3800 LPs. I feel like such a loser!

What is the three top ways to accumulate maximum points? I won't have anything for my trip in 10 days, but when I go in October (and if this program is still in existence), I'd like to have something to cash in.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.