1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Drink options at Bellagio

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Maqaiti, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maqaiti

Maqaiti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering what kind of drink options there are while I'm gambling up a storm? Not high limit room mind you. I've heard bellinis are one choice (not ordering those). How about mojitos or Grey Goose? Any others I should be aware of?

2. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From my experience (100 min & up) at bellagio, grey goose is not a problem. At aria, remy xo is also not a problem at the same minimums. I do not usually play lower so I am not sure about other tables.

I would be interested in finding out also.

3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been at tables where people order Grey Goose at Bellagio and I've never seen the cocktail waitress blink at it. Of course, they're generally ordering mixed drinks, and I'd be very surprised if anyone could really tell the difference between various reasonably-decent vodkas once they're mixed with that much tonic water, so who knows for sure. I personally tend to drink vodka neat or on the rocks (which makes it easier to tell if they're substituting with lower-end stuff) and I've always been happy when I've ordered Stoli.

4. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i am one of those ppl that mixes my vodka. But i can tell the difference with my rum and cognac. Hence the aria suggestion lol.

5. Kagedawg

Kagedawg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play a lot of Pai Gow and blackjack at the Bellagio (generally $25 - $50 / hand) and have never had an issue with obtaining the brands you mentioned. In fact, sometimes my wife will not be playing and just sitting at the table with me and the cocktail waitress will bring her a Grey Goose no problem (she drinks it straight on ice).

6. Maqaiti

Maqaiti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great news! Thanks!

7. 442jay

442jay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One tip my brother gave me as he frequents bellagio: the bar at the Sports book allows a bit more of the top shelf stuff for comp drinks. He gets a bit fancy with his martinis..

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pbr is a there special beer there:nworthy:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.