1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Suncoast comp offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Joe, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in March i took the WAX bus from downtown out to Suncoast. I haven't been there since we moved out of Vegas in 2010.

Anyway, I lost about $150 playing dollar DDB VP. Today I received a mailer from them for 2 nights free in July and also August, plus $35 in slot dollars.

Nothing to get blown away about, but there is always discussions on the board about getting comps. Just thought I would post this.

Perhaps it is because I have a history with them. We did gamble there quite a bit when we lived in Vegas. Or, it is just one of those teaser offers, because I plugged in my player's card. Who knows? I haven't got anything from them in probably two years.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah, it's just a teaser offer since they haven't seen you in so long to try to get you to become one of their regulars.

3. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotta wonder how they determine the offers. I spent one night there back in March and just received the same offer, but only $20 in FP. And I put in over 15k of coin in on a mix of slots and VP.

4. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe, why question it. Based on just what you said you got 2 free nights (49.99 x 2) and $35 free play. $135 for $150 lost. You really can beat that in any comp comparison.

Now spend $800 round trip airfare + $120 car rental + food + gaming money to use it.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.