1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

All Stage Pass - Caesars Entertainment - Still exist?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by ababayev2, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ababayev2

ababayev2 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headed to Vegas over Memorial Day weekend, I am getting conflicting info whether All Stage Pass still exists in Vegas?
    Has anyone been there recently and bought the pass? or is this an expired deal promo?

Thanks!

2. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is no, it isn't showing up anywhere and the Caesar websites that did have information redirect to the main page now.

3. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like it's gone now, but it really lost its value towards the end ... I think there were 12 shows total (down from 20+) and for most of them you could easily find 2-for-1 tickets anyway.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much this. Near the end, you would have to fill in every timeslot to outdo discounted show tickets. Early on, it was a pretty good deal if you planned a 48-hour period around shows.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. conor9935

conor9935 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What did the All Stage Pass do for you?

6. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it was 2 years ago i did the allpass thingy
    It was pretty cool as i watched several shows for 1 amount( cant remember them all but dirk wilde, burlesque x and vinnie favorito were among them

The cool thing was that i also got a great offer to see cher 40$ with excellent seat at ceasars, i was no cher fan but wow great show and great singer

7. conor9935

conor9935 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok then it sounds like it was a good program I wonder why they killed it off.

8. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it while traveling solo, so it was worthwhile for me. I went to several things, including that cheesy Price is Right Fantasy camp on two consecutive days. I saw Human Nature and Divas LV on the same night, and even with discounts, those two tix would have cost me a fair amount of the $115 I paid for the pass. I missed out on the short window when the pass was good for a ticket to Absinthe. There was definitely some great value to be had with that pass, at times, but like others said, it appeared to hold less value in the final months it was offered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.