1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Success Playing myVegas BlackJack Regularly?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ahardinjr, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing myVegas for few days now and I noticed that playing slots, I'd burn through my bankroll fairly quickly if I wanted to level up quickly. Once I got to level 39, I thought I'd give blackjack a try. Playing blackjack, I leveled up from 39 to 42 and increased my bankroll from 40k to 112k using basic 6-deck blackjack strategy: 6-deck-blackjack-strategy.jpg

Right now, I'm playing all three hands, 1k a hand. Once I get up to 150k, I'm going to increase my bet to 2k a hand, and continue to increase as my bankroll grows. I see blackjack as being more beneficial than slots if you use basic strategy and grind it out understanding you will have ups and downs but your bankroll will grow slowly.

So I was wondering who all plays blackjack on myVegas regularly rather than slots and what your experience / thoughts are on this.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
  2. spauls

spauls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because of your level, you should drop down to 200 a Bet, this will provide you more LP by far. I have found much more success in Blackjack than other games, however what I have seen is that you can have really good days and really bad days playing it... so just be aware of that. Once you hit level 57, then increase your bet back to 1K or above.

Cheers,
    spauls

3. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I get that I'll have up and down swings. I played for 5-6 hours yesterday and was up and down with mild variations in chips, but ultimately I was up in the end.

Thanks for the advice, I will drop my bet down to 200k per bet to increase my LP.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As for blackjack, you well do significantly better than the slots if you follow basic strategy for a Stand 17 game. The only drawback is, you have to be more active and can't zombie auto-play blackjack. And yeah since you are below level 58, you should just consider betting one hand at 200 a round. If you are in the game for the longhaul, you really don't want to level up too quickly until you get to level 58.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is good for leveling fast, I've had a streak of luck in it before. Turning 2K into 400-500K and going from a level 103 to 108 or 109 in a few hours or so IIRC. Then again my bets were 20-40K a hand.

6. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why do you say this? What's the drawback of reaching higher levels quicker?

7. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll end up like me, level 111 and only 180K LPs earned total where as other people on my level have over 300K LPs .....I could have so much more :grrr:

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you reach level 58, you have to wager more chips to earn a "myVegas gold coin" aka 10 Loyalty Points.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  9. RandyCox

RandyCox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah Pretty much you want to spend the least amount of chips so you stay low level as long as you can to gain LP faster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.