1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas I hear we're allowed unlimited awards, is this true?!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear MLife will eventually limit it to 3 awards per month, but I've spoken with two different people at MLife, and they said "currently, there are no limits to the amount of awards you can redeem, although it might change in the near future."

Is this true?!

Thank you!

July 19th - July 24th
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, it's not true. You are limited to consuming/using 3 rewards in 30 days unless you make a purchase for chips within the game. It states the 3/30 limit for every reward, plus just about every reward is limited to 1 per player.

This isn't exactly "official" as MyVegas hasn't posted anything specifically, but many report these numbers are CURRENTLY accurate.
    https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=765897&postcount=26

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AS OF TONIGHT PER MONTY FROM PLAYSTUDIOS THIS IS NOT ACCURATE INFORMATION.

HE WAS GOING TO ADDRESS THIS WITH THE RESERVATION TEAM AS EVIDENTLY THEY WERE GIVING OUT THIS INFORMATION EARLIER TODAY.

Now that doesn't mean it might not change, but Playstudios is the company running the game itself. So as of tonight - no you can't.

This is the post Monty wrote when he responded to the question two times tonight on our FB board: Then he was mistaken; I'll send a note to the reservation team.

4. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is what I don't like about how Playstudios handles this game. Where, on their site or within the game, does it spell out these rules or limitations? I know things change often, but a stated policy would go a long way.

:soapbox:

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is on page 2 of any reward you go to redeem prior to redemption. It States limited to 3 in 30 days or the appropriate number up to 10. If nothing listed you have spent a ton so you are unlimited. It's all there

6. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What I mean is the "You spend $x and you get this many rewards."

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I would think if more people knew they could get more rewards for a small investment, then the game would increase it's revenue. There are a lot of little things that aren't communicated with the general public who play the game.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.