1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Party Suite?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by weazel03, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weazel03

weazel03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from Vegas and we stayed in the Bellagio Tower Suite... Very nice btw I highly recomend it.

Now I am hooked on the big rooms and bars. I was wondering what big rooms/suites yall would recomend for a party suite. We were at the B for 600/night and was around 1500 sqft.

Looking at booking my next trip already haha.

2. Western

Western King Spring Roll Unlimited Nonsense Abounds.

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. weazel03

weazel03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh man I have been telling everyone about that steam shower!!! Detoxed in it after a night at marquee. Do those suites normally run the same price as the B? I've been pretty speratic about where I stay and would like to find a property home.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out the Skylofts at MGM.

8. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn Parlors don't have massage rooms. Salons do, as do Encore Parlors and Salons. FWIW

9. Western

Western King Spring Roll Unlimited Nonsense Abounds.

Trips to Las Vegas:
  10. weazel03

weazel03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually stayed in the living art suite... it was freaking awesome... But definetly out of my price range...

Gotta love comped high rollers

I should also mention that this $609 a night bellagio suite was for Friday and Saturday

11. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha! Ha! Nope... but thanks for sharin' this... I'm always open to trying new things! :ssst:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  12. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whaaaaaat!? Thanks for sharing this! I've never seen these rooms before, they look really cool! Do you know what these rooms run on average?

13. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The big penthouse on top of the Paradise Tower is incredible! My host took me up there once, but it's around $5K/night I think. The other ones like Stones, Infinity, Altered States, etc. are on the top floor of the HRH Tower and I believe start at $1,300 and go up. The ones that I stay in several times a year are the Gorilla, Tree-Bark and Blue and White. I pay $400-$500 night for those. They're on the ground floor of the Paradise Tower and have their own private patio area w/ fire-pit, TV and a gate out to the Breathe Pool... that's the big-round one up above the ReHab pools.

The Lucky Seven, Lucky Eight, Bachelor Pad, Celebrity, etc. suites are in the main (original) tower and are OK, but they're kinda like converted multiple rooms and have been partied in pretty hard. They do have the nice french- doors that open out to the pool area. People like to put on a show for the crowd from the doors. I've stayed in the Celebrity suite w/pool table for $300/night.

I don't care much for the Spa Villa suites, they're on the bottom floor of the HRH Tower, have their own private patio and plunge-pool and private access to the spa and the Nirvana pool (more upscale pool), but they have a lot of empty space and are kinda "vacant" feeling. Also, there's the Real World suite where the MTV show was filmed a couple years back. It's on the top floor of the main tower and at the end of the hall. I saw a lot of it on the show and would be a GREAT place for 6-7 people to hold-up for a party.

Like anywhere, the prices go up and down depending on weekend or not, time of year and how busy the place is planning on being.

Though not a palatial party pad, even the regular King suites in the HRH Tower are very nice and can be had from $120 or so up to $300 on weekends.
    Hope that helps ya...

14. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all that great info. It would be fun to nab one of those rooms for a few nights and have a different kind of Vegas fun. That Real World suite would make for one hell of party weekend for a small group, I should see if I can get some people to commit to a weekend trip during the Vegas lul, would be pretty awesome! :p

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.