1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Loyalty points progress meter

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dbamberg, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbamberg

dbamberg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed something odd this morning. I thought the loyalty points were gained at a steady rate, based on how much you bet, regardless of what level you're on. If you hover over the meter, it even says, to paraphrase, bet more to gain LP's faster.

While I was playing on auto-spin on my account in one browser (firefox) and my wife's in a different browser (chrome) I noticed that my LP's were going up slower than hers, even though I'm betting more (400 per spin) than her (200 per spin.)

Does it take more bet in later levels to earn an LP than at the beginning? Thats the only thing I can think of since I"m at level 43 and she's only at level 24.

2. aggie182

aggie182 Off Key and Out of Tune

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. dbamberg

dbamberg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! That explained it exactly. I had actually seen that thread a while ago and didn't quite get it as I was new to the game. Since we were both playing lucky birds, that list shows exactly why her LP's were going up faster than mine.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.