1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spring M Life Corporate Offers - now showing

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JosieCat, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For anyone who actually still cares - M Life has finally gotten it together and made the spring corporate offers available for viewing on the web site.

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My fall offers are gone, that's for sure. They've been replaced with tier discounts and web rates and one single legit offer for one property.

Pretty useless since I'm comped a suite and some F&B for my upcoming trip.

I guess I should be happy that they haven't taken my express comps.

3. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe you are special Josie, all I show are webrates and tier discounts as well. I had to call Aria and the said I had a couple night + cash. But that doesnt show. Instead I'm showing 8 offers for Mirage from last year, the oldest having to be booked by October 2012.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My fall offers are mostly gone, although there are still a couple holdovers (e.g., Mandalay Bay). I'd had a few scattered spring offers before, but those were mostly property-specific, things like "The Buzz: Spring 2013" for MGM Grand. Now I have "MLife Spring Offer" ones for each property, which are mostly one or two comp nights, which is fine, plus a rather hilarious $10 resort credit.

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry. It's probably because I'm sending them messages every freakin month asking them about this kind of stuff. I checked my BF's account too - and his were there as well.

It is the very first offer listed - and it is back to having all offers under one spot. Once you choose the offer, it takes you to another window where you can choose your resort and then see the resort specific offer.

Mirage. I know. To me, if an offer has to be booked by a certain date - vs. a stay date, as Mirage likes to do, then that offer should go away once that "book by" date is gone.

6. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My account must still be busted out then, in the top left spot that used to house my corp offers its just Bellagio with a tier discount followed by Aria with the same. I have MGM spring offers but thats property specific. You'd think they would just hit a bottom and update everyone. Maybe the are doing it by region? Who knows with them.

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is exactly what I have. Except instead of the MGM property specific I have a MC property specific.

8. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rather disappointing offers, guess it's the time of year. I still have a bunch from last year and since the limit is 30 it's annoying. I haven't seen anything from the Beau Rivage since the change over, even though I go there more often than Vegas. I am assuming it is because of the limit on the page.

9. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine are there too and they've bumped me down from 3 nights to 2. I never understand how it works -- in the fall, my corp offer was better than my property-specific and in the spring, my property-specific ones are much better than the corp.

10. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, my BF has less offers than I do, and his Beau Rivage offer shows up after all the Vegas offers.

On mine, it's very strange. I e-mailed m-life expressing concern about the 30 offer limitation, and suddenly the next day half of my Aria offers disappeared (and not because they weren't valid anymore) - leaving me with 24 offers. But my Beau Rivage free airfare offer never did reappear.

11. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Thanks for the heads up Josie. Mine are showing up as well. A little worse than my fall offer. Same number of nights and comped suite at any prop with more freeplay but less resort credit. No show tix mentioned either.

By the way every single time I login to the site it makes me register my security question again. Not to authenticate, just to register. It's like the system never saves it. Does this happen to anyone else?

12. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not me, but I have seen people saying that on the M Life facebook page.

13. Mattwall

Mattwall Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine show $165 in FP. $50 in resort credit and are for 2 nights, with the exception of NYNY, Excal., Luxor at 3 nights.

14. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My spring offer shows up but not my new Offer from Bellagio which is my best offer. I really wonder how they rate me when MLIFE gives me the below. Per my tax form I dropped 4k in 3 days there last year(december). I don't know why this fires me up but it really does. My reward for losing 4k at MG M props is the below offer from Mlife for spring

M LIFE SPRING OFFER. This is better than the non existent winter offer I had from mlife
    Spring Corporate offer
    Bellagio • LAS VEGAS, NV
    $60 in FREEPLAY®
    Special rates from $119 per night
    Offer Code: 102896
    Offer valid 2/3/13 - 5/31/13 [/COLOR]

Bellagio Offer direct to my email for Spring
    YOUR EXCLUSIVE OFFER IS AVAILABLE
    NOW THROUGH JUNE 30, 2013

Join us this Spring and enjoy:
    • $200 in FREEPLAY®
    • 3 Complimentary Nights in a Luxurious Resort Room
    • 2 Complimentary Tickets to "O" by Cirque du Soleil
    • $100 Food & Beverage Credit

Aria Offer- Nothing special but better than that crappy offer from Corporate
    BE TEMPTED THIS SPRING
    Aria • LAS VEGAS, NV
    Enjoy 3 Complimentary nights in an Innovative Room
    FREEPLAY®
    Dining for 2 at The Buffet at ARIA

I also have a NYNY offer- 3 free nights and 75 fp. Still better than that crappy spring offer

15. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing showing up on MLife.com for me yet, so I called and they said they could take my number and call me back in 48 hours.

16. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stormhawk- That sounds helpful. 48 hours to find your offer. I think they are clowns. Mlife fires me up!!!!

17. dean_1492

dean_1492 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mlife did the same to me too. I gambeled $5K at MGM and now they offer me 2 nights free, what a joke.

I gamble where I can get at least 3-5 nights for free(after I put in 5K).

18. StormHawk

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I call properties will they be able to check my corporate offers vs any property specific offers?

19. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. The easiest way to find your corporate offer by calling is to call a property where you don't think you would have a direct offer. I knew I didn't have any direct offers from MGM Grand, so that's where I called to find out what my corporate offer was.

20. StormHawk

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! I think I'll be hard pressed to beat $39/night at MGM anywhere, let alone somewhere better, but I'll try! Does having an offer at one property give me any leverage to ask for a better deal elsewhere? Could I say something like I have and MGM Grand king at $39, what can you do to match that? Or is it just useless if the offer isn't in the system? ( I obviously don't have a host of any sort).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.